life a mystery

life is mystery
@saiama (341)
Mumbai, India
why is it when you are upto something the universe plays spoilsport and you have to start all over again is it just me or you ppl ve had same experiences too
• Lakewood, Colorado
Yes we are cursed. It never fails, nothing goes right.
@saiama (341)
• Mumbai, India
yes its kind of frustrating when u r upto reaching a goal and somethng goes off or falls apart and ur just like W T Hell just fel like goin some where out of this universe pack bags n just leave the place once and for all
• Lakewood, Colorado
@saiama Yes my friend, I am lost anymore..my mind cannot be at peace..I understand..no matter what good I put it out, nothing good happens. I wish you a peaceful life somehow Sweta.
@saiama (341)
• Mumbai, India
@TiarasOceanView thanx buddy really need some peace at this point in time and i hope u too enjoy ur life and get wat u wish for in life .
@SAM774 (1643)
because life is a________. well I am not allowed to use a bad word in my lot ....so ..but yes such experience will always happen that's the reality
@saiama (341)
• Mumbai, India
yes totally agree with you but till universe has a bad habit of showin a ray of hope and snatching it the next moment just like a bully in school or college takin ur candy or books snatching them away
@SAM774 (1643)
@saiama truly a bully in school or college
@saiama (341)
• Mumbai, India
@SAM774 just an example dear no offense to anyone
@Shiva49 (7823)
The beauty of life lies in its uncertainty. "Man proposes, god disposes" aptly describes what we go through in life. If we get what we want, where is the challenge? siva
@saiama (341)
• Mumbai, India
yes sir but here the thing is god disposes more than a man could handle then at some point a man stops even proposing the works and goes in total ignorance and follows wrng paths
@Shiva49 (7823)
@saiama I have seen in life those who suffer most in younger days know how to tackle life later as they have learned lessons. They are survivors and nothing fazes them later - siva
@saiama (341)
• Mumbai, India
@Shiva49 sir that is the late part of life but as long as tht person is suffering wdnt tht person scold the universe well who knws future life cd turn even worse for later part of life given the hardship the person is facing now or even as u say cd make them survivors with wisdom and knowledge on how to tackle life life sure is a mystery
@Nawsheen (18883)
• Mauritius
Yes it happens at times unfortunately. But when we fail we do learn from it and this makes us stronger
@saiama (341)
• Mumbai, India
i ve had some bitter xpriences wher i ve just fallen and learned lessons aftr fallin more times i guess i m a sloww learner
@Nawsheen (18883)
• Mauritius
@saiama you are not alone in this. We keep on learning.
@saiama (341)
• Mumbai, India
I think life is tough sometimes.
@saiama (341)
• Mumbai, India
i totally agree wd u buddy
@saiama Thanks
@saiama (341)
• Mumbai, India
@Shavkat you are welcome dear how are you doing today?
@HAPPSINGH (97831)
It happens with me as well. Hopefully it makes us better in life. Take care
@HAPPSINGH (97831)
@saiama good evening.. Plans for dinner?
@saiama (341)
• Mumbai, India
@HAPPSINGH not really will be having late tonight
@HAPPSINGH (97831)
@saiama take care. Enjoy your time
@jaiho2009 (38007)
Because we can't grasp everything in our hands. Sometimes, we lean too much on our own and that's where thing/s goes wrong to remind us that we are not powerful enough for everything.
@saiama (341)
• Mumbai, India
i guess you are right sometimes i do tend to overdo stuff and then all things fall apart
@jaiho2009 (38007)
@saiama We made mistakes to learn and failure make us even stronger/wiser to face life ahead
@HAPPSINGH (97831)
@jaiho2009 yeah that's for sure Jaiho
@luispas (1707)
• Venezuela
It always happen to me. We have a plan, but God or the universe, however you want to call it, has a different road for us.
@saiama (341)
• Mumbai, India
thts wat annoys me more y cant thngs go the way i planned it
@luispas (1707)
• Venezuela
@saiama Yes, it's horrible. But maybe, if the things goes as we planned, maybe we could be in trouble or bad situations. We willnever know
@saiama (341)
• Mumbai, India
@luispas cd be sometimes i wonder how bad planner i m
@Tracy04 (312)
Because there are bad power here on Earth, whenever for example we wanted to do good deeds there are always someone who wants to bring us down. Indeed, life is a mystery and only God can answer that. God bless
@saiama (341)
• Mumbai, India
@Tracy04 yes i do agree i have met many such people in my life be it colleagues or people around me who dont like to see other people succeed always like to throw spanner in my works dont know what to do and how to deal with such people
@Tracy04 (312)
@saiama agree with you.
@saiama (341)
• Mumbai, India
@vsai2008 (1229)
Always..as you said, life is a mystery and it tests us in all ways possible :)
@saiama (341)
• Mumbai, India
i am sick and tired of this testing sometimes i feel like running away in mountains then i think of wild animals and then abandon my plans ....
@vsai2008 (1229)
@saiama (341)
• Mumbai, India
@shshiju (7910)
• Cochin, India
Life is mixed with happy and sadness. Just be optimistic
@saiama (341)
• Mumbai, India
i guess i have no other option left but be optimistic and wait for results but every now and then my faith and optimism shatters by some small things
@shshiju (7910)
• Cochin, India
@saiama Hope and faith leads our life.
@saiama (341)
• Mumbai, India
@shshiju iguess you are right friend i have ben worrying unnecessarily i guess universe knows better than me i should leave it up to it and let universe decide the future course of life for me
@Sweetyt05 (293)
• Ranchi, India
It happen with everyone...Life us actually a mystery don't knw what will happen in nxt moment....
@saiama (341)
• Mumbai, India
yes dear i have been hoping for best since these whacky games by universe started .....
@saiama (341)
• Mumbai, India
@mohit459 (371)
• Haldwani, India
I think all have same issue. But we should not care about it. let life play his tricks and games...we gonna play ours.
@saiama (341)
• Mumbai, India
well said
@mohit459 (371)
• Haldwani, India
@saiama thanks..
@silvermist (12343)
When the world says "Give up.".Hope whispers"Try one more time" .This quote is by an unknown author.
@saiama (341)
• Mumbai, India
this quote is whar has kept me going on till now
@silvermist (12343)
@saiama Keep going forward.
@hydraa (765)
• Mumbai, India
Yes, happens with everyone I guess. It's like I almost got it and then the things get stuck and I'm trying and trying and at last, I feel maybe it isn't for me and that is the moment I actually get it.
@saiama (341)
• Mumbai, India
exactly it has happened with me too sometimes but mostly things dont turn out as i plan or want them to be
@vandana3 (216)
Everybody experiences this at some point of their life.Don't worry & just believe better things are coming up to you.
@saiama (341)
• Mumbai, India
yup lets hope so .just my heart keeps wondering and thinking of unthinkable
@mandala100 (2471)
Yes you are right. The world is always in constant motion and nothing is static and nothing stays ever the same again. It's part of living and it's part of life. With this self-realization there's no more mystery on this aspect of life.
@saiama (341)
• Mumbai, India
just hoping and going on believing in this principle of life that nothing is constant not even my pains
@1hopefulman (15218)
There are some things we can control and some things we have to learn to react. We have to find the main goal of life and keep going that way in spite of what happens.
@saiama (341)
• Mumbai, India
thts waht ive been trying and trying to do all my life problem is wd so much distraction from universe and playing spoilsport its hard to focus on once's aim and goal in life
@shivamani10 (9056)
• Hyderabad, India
That is why I hate to have any 'something upto'
@saiama (341)
• Mumbai, India
i just wish the fate of ppls projects r nt depndent on universe it plays cruel jokes sometimes