Were ran out of INK

Mom was instructed to make a history book for their organization. She refused at first but then she did it since no ones going to do it. Now she's done with the paper work, she needs to bind it to make it a book. Unfortunately, we ran out of printer ink since were photocopy it back and fort. She asked the maid to buy one but they didn't went to the computer shop. I went to the nearest one here but it was ridiculously expensive
@jaiho2009 (39021)
Hey bro, finally I found you here Okay, let's buy some ink now
You didn't have to find me here @jaiho2009 you could have chat with me in facebook. well, miss you
@jaiho2009 (39021)
@Letranknight2015 but even in facebook you're not that active my dear
@jaiho2009 you can always pm me there lol
@MGjhaud (20749)
Is it cheaper to have it printed in a shop?
For us here I think it's a bit more expensive @MGjhaud and mom prefers a good quality of every page.
@MGjhaud (20749)
Oh okay.. i hope its done now though.
Yes better to buy cheaper before one needs it than wait and buy expensive stuff..know what you mean Letran
Well, it's her project she gotta finish it @TiarasOceanView
@Letranknight2015 Yes Letran.
@Nawsheen (22913)
• Mauritius
So you bought the ink finally? I hope that your mother was able to print and bind the book
Maybe I could have told the maid myself the location of the computer shops but that's what i need to ask first @Nawsheen
@Raine38 (9032)
That is inconvenient- running out of ink when it was needed the most. Maybe you guys should stock up on an extra cartridge for instances like this? That way you'll just replace it as soon as it empties and just replace the stock one when it's convenient. It will also avoid having to settle to buy from more expensive shops as you have a choice to shop around.
Hello @Raine38 I already knew were going to ran out of ink anytime. The price of the ink is reasonable. yeah, I told her one extra ink is not enough since we might experience errors too.
You will probably have to try a few other shops.
In our neighborhood here, there was only one available shop @Kandae11
@silvermist (18033)
So still you have not bought the printer ink?Or did you buy it from the nearest shop ?
Probably today @silvermist the one I went to last night it has the price of two ink catridge which was unreasonable.
@hereandthere (27717)
printer ink is very expensive if you're buying brand new. we've stopped using our printer since there's a problem with the printer head and just go to computer shops.
@jobelbojel (6513)
Oh, hope you get an ink soon for your mom's project. Hope you get the less expensive one.
That's really stressful. I hope things will be fine.
@Sreekala (20338)
Can't you refill it? We are refilling and it costs less than buying a new one.