Oh really USPS?

Ponce De Leon, Florida
So I have been expecting a package from Amazon for a little more than a week, well I am getting frustrated because it still hasn't shown up- so after checking the mail today and seeing that it isn't there. I decided to pull up Amazon. Well according to Amazon it is promised by the 26th. But it does not say delivered yet. So I decided to check the USPS tracking website, since that is who it was mailed through and there was a tracking number on Amazon next to the order. Well according to the USPS tracking system it was delivered a week ago, which is hilarious to me because it wasn't. Also, why is it different on USPS and on Amazon? Should I request my money back? Should I call the post office? What's happening here?
I would call both amazon and the ones who were supposed to bring it to you.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I contacted the seller about the package right after I posted this, but it said it would take two days or up to two days for them to respond, so now I am on hold with usps.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@Courtlynn they said they would call me back tomorrow. so we will see.
The USPS stinks!!!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Well it's not like i had a choice of how they sent it.
if they say it was delivered there might be an error and it was sent to wrong address I sure would do some investigating thjey owe you that package
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I checked the address. What's weird is i got another package from a different seller on amazon the same day- no problem. Something fishy is going on.
@zarlamain (24534)
I had a similar issue with an order last month. I ended up having to contact the seller several times and then contact Amazon to get a refund.
@Srbageldog (8175)
I would contact the seller. They will most likely be able to contact the post office and find out what's going on since they're the ones who shipped it.