Are tattoos addicting?

Virginia Beach, Virginia
As of right now I don't have any tattoos and Northern does my husband but I have heared that once you get on that you continue to get multiples. And when I do decide to get my tattoo, where would be a good place to get my first tattoo?
https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');
@sabtraversa (13331)
I'd love to get a tattoo, but with no safe job or money it might take some time. It must hurt where the skin is thin and where bones are exposed the most, I'd go for the shoulder or upper arm the first time. Legs could be another interesting point, but it's not a part of the body I get to show a lot. I don't even know if I want the tattoo to be easy to hide. Oh well.
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Wow!! I'm so amazed! Honestly because so far everyone that have commented don't have any tattoos, but every person I know has one..crazy!
@sabtraversa (13331)
@willgirl2013 The age and distance gap somehow plays a role. There must be someone with tattoos who's hiding, I don't believe we're all tattooless here.
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
@sabtraversa LOL. I know right that's what I was saying there has to be someone on here that has tattoos.
thats one thing I will never worry about as I do not want someone' prilcking my skin for a tattoo 'I am a diabetic and get enough pricks on my fingers. I do not want a tatooo at all.
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Oh I understand that...
No one in my family has tattoos, so not sure where the best place on the body to put one to avoid the hurt.
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Thanks!
@mandala100 (52545)
I'm not inclined to have tattoos on my body or any part of it.
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Oh wow! you are another that don't have tattoos, I think we now just have become the un tattoo crew..LOL!!