The day and food

Hey. Hope you're all doing well today. It's been sunny and in the low 70s all day. So very nice, besides when I've been in the car. The bloodwork this morning made me dizzy but was fast, and I should have the results at my appointment Monday. Unless something is wrong, which it won't be. My mom and I took my brother to work, then went to KMART. We bought 12pk of toilet paper, 4 paper towels, 2 bath towels, 3 sauve body washes, two car air fresheners, and a wet cat food can.. spent $.93. We went home and packed up a box to ship (we're on our way to hopefully ship it now), and then I took a shower and changed because of the heat. Oh and I hit my right pinky toe on the wall or fridge somehow, and cut the skin right by the toenail. Cried for 10 minutes.. lol. Now after hopefully shipping the box, we're going to head over to the canival to have some yummy fried dough and sugar, and maybe some fries.. then home to fold laundry and make / have dinner. Mmm spaghetti! Whats going on at your place? Take care and see you around.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I am just finishing dinner now, cooking it that is. Then trying for the thousandth time to get crowdtap to load so i can earn these last 200 points to cash out.
I hope it works for you
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@Courtlynn it froze and i haven't been able to load it, so i gave up for the evening. Mylot is doing fine for me right now so i will just stick to this until my internet goes out or gets too slow for me to deal with tonight.
@thislittlepennyearns oh.. that stinks! But least you have mylot for now.
Sorry to hear about your toe, I know that would hurt. I poured hot butter on myself earlier and that hurt. My husband got the back of his ankle caught on a cart and tore it all up. He called me and asked me to get some dressing, gauze and tape so that I could put it on him when he gets home, the thin little bandaid he's wearing isn't helping as his shoe rubs on it. Not a good day-accident wise is it?
Apparently not. Sorry you got hurt too.
@Courtlynn Thanks, tomorrow HAS got to be a better day!
@Juliaacv i sure as heck hope so
Sounds like a good start to the day, me and, Rooger just got back from our walk.
Nice weather?
@Courtlynn About the same as yesterday just a mild day.
@TRBRocks420 ooh. Well thats good-ish lol
I just finished the finale of Famous in Love which I know you didn't like.
Yeah npt so much lol
The toe sounds painful. Glad to hear you had a good day aside from that incident.
It was. I swell a bit.
@hostessman (6922)
• Tucson, Arizona
not much going on here but you seem to be keeping busy
Trying to.
You sound like your day went well except for your poor toe. lol I went shopping for Fathers Day and to CVS. Dinner will be arriving any minute, so I'm going to grab another shower now. Ttyl
That's nice. Enjoy your dinner