Gonna have to talk to the UPS guys...

By JJ
Someone there doesn't seem to understand garage door locks. The past two mornings I have gone to work early to open the overhead doors and let it cool off a bit before my day starts (no a/c and it gets a bit warm and stuffy there overnight) and found the delivery/pick-up door unlocked. For some reason, one of the drivers for UPS doesn't understand that if you unlock a door handle you have to lock it again for it to be locked. It's a really simple thought-process. I guess I could tell Boss, but I know how he works - he'll call UPS and tell them someone is leaving the place unlocked, and someone will get chewed out, and yada yada yada. I don't want to get anyone in trouble...I just want them to lock the freakin' door when they pick stuff up. Before Boss beats me to the shop some morning and blames me for it.
What about putting a little note beside the door as a reminder to lock it?
Don't waste anytime and do it before you get blame!!
I wonder, is there a way of finding out who delivers? then just let them know personally or something
Found out our regular guy is on vacation so I left a nice () little note for the driver.
@JolietJake that makes sense, seeing as it only started happening, well maybe the note will fix the issue before it becomes a big mess
@akp100 (13191)
Hope you will able to escape from this mess up. Kind of things is always frustrating.
@bluesa (11869)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@JolietJake , Sorry, but, look out for your own bacon in this case. The UPS guy forgot, the UPS guy takes the fall.
Better the UPS guy gets the blame than you
Be careful with the UPS guys, I have just read that a UPS driver opened fire at a UPS center in San Francisco, killing three people before shooting himself. Better to be careful.