Automatic withdrawal is working fine with me

@Sreekala (18782)
Dear friends, I have reached my payout this time, almost after a year. Yes, on checking my payments history I came to know that I got paid lastly in 2016 May and now in May 2017. No one is to blame except me as I was inactive much. I received my money yesterday in paypal and unfortunately I could not withdraw it as paypal allows withdrawal only from 10$ onwards. I got only 5.5$ from mylot which was not sufficient for withdrawing. In fact I was bit worried on the post by @allknowing as she mentioned, she faces some problem in paypal with auto-withdrawal. However, I am happy to receive the mail from paypal today morning mentioning that they transferred the money into my bank. How many of you got paid from mylot this month and received it in bank?
They had some technical issue which they must have now sorted out. Happy you got your money
@Sreekala (18782)
Yes, I got my money without any delay as expected.
@Sreekala I had spoken to them and even had messages exchanged. Paypal I find are responsive.
@Sreekala (18782)
@allknowing That is a very relieving news. Earlier here people done posts with complains that they are not responding.
@MGjhaud (20810)
That's great news. Congratulations! May you get your next payment next month.
@Sreekala (18782)
haha thank you but I won't get the same as I have only 93 cents at present.
@MGjhaud (20810)
@HAPPSINGH nope. Not that active here unfortunately. @Sreekala that's alright. Month after next then, as long as it's not going to be in 2018.
@Sreekala (18782)
@MGjhaud haha I too hope so, I can make it next month for sure. Since this boy is around it is simply possible
@Nawsheen (22862)
• Mauritius
I am actually saving my earnings in my Paypal account. I will withdraw it in December
@Sreekala (18782)
You are lucky enough as you have the facility to keep it in paypal itself.
@Nawsheen (22862)
• Mauritius
@Sreekala Yes this is one good thing
@Sreekala (18782)
@Nawsheen Ok after accumulating in paypal what is your plan to do with the huge money? (Touch wood, hope you may get huge money)
@vsai2008 (7632)
Congratulations dear :)
@Sreekala (18782)
Thank you so much. Hope you too will reach the payout very soon. Interaction is the key.
@vsai2008 (7632)
@Sreekala Hope so :) Fingers crossed lol
@Sreekala (18782)
@vsai2008 I too had same impression as there was very low phase of earning, but once I started to interact I realized it is not much difficult to reach payout. Thanks to @HAPPSINGH he taught me the trick.
@akp100 (13191)
For India, nothing is minimum. Whatever we get on paypal it got transfer to bank automatically within or around 24 hours. Congrats for your payment. My last one is older than you, in April 2016, and I guess I still have to wait for few months for reaching to payout.
@Sreekala (18782)
Oh ho but you were active then how come? I made 4$ in the month of May. But now I am having only 93 cents so far But doing manual transfer you need to have 10$.
@Sreekala (18782)
@Ironclad15 I spend almost 6 hours, of course had a break in this between. I post and done some other works but often come back and clear all notifications. Also started two discussions in a day. If you can start 4-5 discussions in one day and night on different times zone then interact with own posts as well as other's may be enough.
@Sreekala (18782)
@Ironclad15 Last week I made 1$ within 4 days, that was amazing as many members helped me a lot here otherwise I could not reach my target. (I was almost gave up, lol)
@alberello75 (13021)
• Genova, Italy
This month, I have received about $ 6. Also I should be more active here, in order to receive a better payout! My earning, from Paypal, I transfer it to an Italian Debitcard
@Sreekala (18782)
Congratulations to you too. I know how much hard work we need here to reach payout. For us, paypal made some restrictions. Anyway can receive money through paypal and transfer to bank, this kind of activities only possible for us.
@alberello75 (13021)
• Genova, Italy
@Sreekala Yes, in fact this is not a pay-to-post site. Here we earn only if we receive feedbacks
@Sreekala (18782)
@alberello75 Yes, I know this very much. We are on the mercy of friends
I only got paid this month too, because last month I didn't make it to the payout. I was so busy last May for our Alumni Homecoming that's why. PayPal already informed me that I was paid. However, I am not withdrawing it yet, together with the previous months's pay because I would like to accumulate it a bit bigger before I withdraw it from PayPal to be transferred to my bank account here in the Philippines.
@Sreekala (18782)
Yes, I know you people are fortunate enough to accumulate the same in paypal itself. Enjoy.
@sishy7 (26740)
Congratulations! I remember some of us here were trying our best to make sure you met the minimum payout amount before the deadline last month...
@Sreekala (18782)
Yes my dear you, all of you helped me a lot to reach the payout.
@shivamani10 (9973)
• Hyderabad, India
We can not blame the site for our inactiveness. I have been receiving very promptly. This is the beauty of the site. This is not the amount we are getting but what matters how sincere are they in the payment. A good site.
@Sreekala (18782)
I never do either. Mylot is very prompt on payment and if we active here definitely we will the reward.
My Mylot money goes directly to my paypal, then I transfer it to my bank account.
@Sreekala (18782)
But, for Indians, they will do the favour of automatic transfer. You can transfer manually only if you have 10 $.
@ptrikha_2 (5698)
Is auto-withdrawl on for minimum $10? I have a doubt as I remmember receiving $8 or less earlier and Paypal did automatically transfer to my bank account. Did you set $10 as minimum in Paypal?
@Sreekala (18782)
If we want to withdraw it manually from paypal, then need 10$. Otherwise paypal can do auto withdrawal, whatever we have in paypal.
@SAM774 (2010)
Congratulation
@Sreekala (18782)
Thank you
@salonga (27969)
So it took you a year! I also have not been reaching the payout for some 4 months already. But just like you, I only have myself to blame. Nevertheless, for as long as I can log in and see you all here when I have time, then I'm happy already.
@Sreekala (18782)
Yes dear, when we are not working then how we get paid? Glad to see you in between. Hope you are doing great.
@salonga (27969)
@salonga (27969)
@salonga I'm glad to see you too.
@cacay1 (32078)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Congrats, I am also paid here almost every month. Mine is $7 and it still remains there in my pay pal. I am waiting for the other money from another site,lols.
@Sreekala (18782)
Then congrats to you too. Glad to know that you also received money.
@cacay1 (32078)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Sreekala Thanks,I am paid here every month, though small bu great and useful money.
@Sreekala (18782)
@cacay1 Yes, even if it is small worth for our works.
@ShifaLk (7313)
Oh yes PayPal automatically transfers the money to me too............. Congratulations on your payout :)
@Sreekala (18782)
Congrats to you too my dear.