So How is Your Day Going? My Day is 'Normal'!

ghosts
Austin, Texas
My day is my usual “normal” with some extra flavor being donated by computer ghosts who lurk behind the scenes. Not sure who they are or where they come from or what they want from me. But if they think I'm intimidated by the fact that they're watching me, they must not realize I used to work for the federal government. I've been watched by The Best! Truth be told. I don't mind being watched. But I would like to know how "they" landed a job like that. If there's a steady paycheck in it, I may just apply for the job and watch myself. My husband says I'm just being paranoid. I say: “Yeah! But at least I learned how to turn my paranoia into a joke. Other people let their paranoia set them crazy. (For real.)
What do you mean by computer ghosts?
@cmoneyspinner hahah I didn't, ok.:) I see you left Virily... :(
• Austin, Texas
@tasoartcraft - Yes. No offense to you. Thanks for suggesting it. Did my leaving affect you referrals? I'm sorry. But I kept trying and it just wasn't working for me. So I left. I was redirected by others friends at another forum to try a some different earning sites. Been there about a week and just requested a $5 payment. I only wrote one post, which just got approved last night. The rest of my activity at those sites was just commenting. Those sites have got me thinking if maybe I should create and maintain a forum instead of publishing blogs. I have to think on that really hard though. It would be a major change in my online activity. I can give you some more info if you like. But we would have to discuss via private messages. Don't want to break the rules here at MyLot. Happy Friday!
@cmoneyspinner No it didn't, I'm just sorry you left... OK, no worries. Ok, send me the message! :) Regarding the rules, I'm not sure what they really are regarding these things anymore..... :D
• Lakewood, Colorado
Genuine paranoia is dangerous. No harm in knowing what is really going on tho Moneyspinner. Oh I know they are watching, but have fun because the boring is about my place here.
• Austin, Texas
I'm so boring I wonder how often my watchers were caught sleeping on the job. I know I put them to sleep!!
• Lakewood, Colorado
@Juilee (232)
• Puchong, Malaysia
Computer ghost? Sounds like something from a creepypasta story. As for my day? I'm exhausted but I have no choice but to keep working.
• Austin, Texas
I know what you mean about no choice. When I a job outside the home, it was different. Now that I work for myself, at home, I work from the time I get up until the time I go to sleep. My work day is 3 times longer.
My nephew is suspicious about the camera on his laptop. He keeps that spot covered.
• Austin, Texas
Mine is covered too.
@hillhjill (2526)
• Lexington, Tennessee
My day is good so far.. woke up to thunderstorms.. my favorite kinda weather but my back hurting at the same time.. and how do you know that someone on is watching you from the other side?
• Austin, Texas
I had a friend who also worked for the government and he said: "Assume it."
We never know now do we? but I am sure they switch channels after a little while of boring Angie
Love your sense of humour!
I woke up morning but a little bit late. Despite of that I was able to exercise.
I see to it that my day goes just right, come what may
• Riga, Latvia
You should see my face when at times I am offline and my PC has gone to sleep and suddenly out of nowhere my PC just turns on by itself and I look at it and wonder what is going on.
Hmm.. lol. My day has been alright.