The seasons

We all know that there's four seasons; Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall. And that most people like the warmer seasons of spring and Summer. But me, I love Fall and Winter the most. Don't get me wrong.. I do enjoy the warmer months, with the fairs and ice cream. And being able to wear shorts and tanks outdoors without freezing. But I guess I'm just used to the cold New England weather, and love wearing sweaters with leggings, and drinking hot cocoa. Plus the Fall / Winter holidays. What about you, what season(s) do you prefer? Reason?
@Raine38 (9029)
I am actually torn between fall and spring. Summer and winter are too hot and cold for me. Fall and spring is just about the middle ground when I can be comfortable enough. It's funny because I was born and grew up in the tropics where we only have the wet and dry season. Moving here in the states lets me enjoy the four seasons.
I'm probably more so right in between too. But always loved winter for the snow!
My favorite month is May but my favorite season is Autumn. I love the cool weather after a hot summer and revel in the lovely warmish days of Fall and each one is appreciated as well as the cool days. In the spring I am so impatient for the warm days, I don't appreciate the cold ones and am constantly wishing the time to pass in a hurry. I don't like winter at all except in Florida where it's more like Fall.
So many people hate winter. ugh. lol
@Courtlynn I just don't like being cold. I do like many aspects of winter though, like the first snow, fires in the fireplace, forcing bulbs to bloom indoors to name a few,
@Jeanniemaries oh. I wish we had a fireplace.
I love winter the most, only because I can spend it in Florida.
But thats not enjoying winter. Aha.
@Courtlynn Lol! That's the only way I can enjoy it. Otherwise I love late spring straight through to early fall.
@DianneN lol. Okay
I like the fall! I love it around Halloween! I love Halloween period! Seeing all the kids coming to the door all dressed up and gIving candy away as long as my husband doesn't eat it all! L.O..L!!!
Yes!! One reason why I love the Fall! Plus thanksgiving!
@Courtlynn I love Thanksgiving too!!!
I love the summer. 100%. I hate hate hate the cold months of the spring and fall and I despise winter with the short days and freezing cold.
Isn't sitting infront of the AC cold itself?
@Courtlynn hahaha I suppose.
Fall, Fall and Fall...I also like Winter and to a lesser extent Spring. I used to love Summer but in this area..it is the pits.
understandable!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I love the fall and winter too, although we don't get much of a winter here.
Yeah, that stinks. I'd hate to live somewhere with no wintery weather.
@jaiho2009 (39021)
I lived in a tropical country and we only have summer and rainy season. I love the rainy season coz summer time here is unbearable
sorry to hear that.
The seasons are not so distinct in Southern California. Spring and fall are similar being warm not too hot or cold so probably the best times.
That is nice to know, as I've always heard its really hot over there.
Oh no, I know many people that love the cold weather. Since I was a kid I knew that hot was for me, barefoot and sweat. Lazy days at the pool or a river swimming. Fishing or hiking. When its cold down here seems that nothing stays open and its always dark. Darkness causes depression, the body needs vitamin D3 to help the moods. If I am hot I can find a way to cool down but it seems that when I get cold I am cold to the core and no matter how much clothing I put on I am cold.
Most people here prefer the hot days. But then, most are from out of the country; from hotter places. As a kid I loved Spring and Summer. But now, I'm more of a cold person. But not like.. completely shivering and blue cold. lol
@luispas (1719)
• Venezuela
I'm with you, I love the winter season, sadly, here we only have 2 seasons: winter and summer, so there's not much to choose from. Winter is my favorite because I can walk everywhere without worrying about the sun and I can where the clothes I love the most: sweaters.
@hillhjill (4269)
I love the winter time.. because I'm warm blooded and can't stand the heat as much so in the winter time I'm comfy.
@mohit459 (11259)
• Haldwani, India
I do like all seasons except rainy.
Rainy isn't a season.. its a weather type. But i get it.
@mohit459 (11259)
• Haldwani, India
@Courtlynn ohh sorry...it's weather ..|!!