MYLOTTERS HAVING FUN

image by pixabay
There is definitely a slower pace here on Mylot this month. @CoralLevang pointed it out in her recent discussion titled "Mylot: $0.75 in 5 days?" and suggested that it has to do with summertime activities in the northern hemisphere. This is my first summer here at Mylot(I joined the site in November 2016) so I cannot make a comparison with last year - but, yesterday there was a period when for the first time I noticed a 29 -minute lapse before a new post appeared on the recent discussions. Maybe mylotters are out having fun in the sun - or probably involved in other sites. Whatever the reason, we need to keep up a steady posting of discussions in order to keep the site vibrant. So even if you are outdoors having fun , try if it is possible to post a discussion - even if it is one about your outdoor activities. Mylot on the move.
Yeah it has been slower but then again it usually is during the summer months.
That is what I have realized.
@PatZAnthony (11721)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
Yes, being a part of the discussion even when on the move would be a good idea @Kandae11
That's what I thought.
I am a regular here rain or shine. In fact it is raining cats and dogs. ' Couch potatoing' would have been better in this weather but I did not do it and instead here I am myLotting. Atleast my activity should add to something. Noticed my discussion is not noticed. All are out swimming
Which discussion is that? By the way, it is raining , cats, dogs and everything else here. In fact I am having trouble mylotting because the internet connection is flashing on and off.
@Kandae11 You are there in my discussion. I have offered roses there and expect a rose from everyone (lol)
@allknowing Okay, I accept, but have none to offer.
@Nawsheen (22849)
• Mauritius
I totally agree with you. I just keep scrolling the recent discussions lists. I hope that we get more discussions soon.
Today there was a forty- minute lapse before another post showed.
@Nawsheen (22849)
• Mauritius
@Kandae11 that's bad. It seems that it is impacting on the earnings too
@Nawsheen It is, I have never taken this long to reach $5 before.
@CoralLevang (37113)
Thank you so much for the mention! I am trying to catch up a bit, so I have posted the reveal on the guessing game from 10 days ago. As well, the tattoo post was way overdo and promised. I do think that the beach would be a great idea!
No problem. Yes, the beach is wonderful this time of the year. I'll check out the tattoo post it sounds interesting.
@CoralLevang (37113)
@Kandae11 You are on an island, if I remember correctly? You can have the beach anytime?
@CoralLevang Five minutes away, but I don't go there too often.
@responsiveme (13183)
Long time since I posted but peeping in from time to time.
I was wondering where you were.
@Kandae11 lots of work at college and having to correct examination scripts. Thanks for wondering aboutme
@CRK109 (14381)
No sunshine here but I was out in the rain today. And I managed to stay dry just until I got out of the van to get to my apartment building! Icy cold rain hit me in the back of the head and neck! Yikes! Much happier inside where it's dry!
I can just feel it -- icy rain on the head and neck. There is disturbed weather in our region, so right now my island in the Caribbean is getting soaked.
@CRK109 (14381)
@Kandae11 when my parents owned our summer home by the ocean, on days like that when it would rain and rain, everything, even inside the house, felt icky and damp. I hated those days. But once the sun came out, it was like paradise! I miss living there.
That is some great advice and something to remember. This is an awesome site so we want to keep it alive and going strong.
Definitely, we want to keep mylot moving on and upwards.
@Kandae11 agreed.
The kids are out of school now, so I can't have them see me playing on the computer too much . We're having a busy but fun summer thus far, but l will try to be here whenever I can squeeze it in !
Great. Nice seeing you around.
@mandala100 (24087)
@Kandae11 Yes you are right...keep all the post/discussion coming myLotters...go...go..go...See you later.
Yes, keep them coming.
@mandala100 (24087)
@Kandae11 That's right! See you later.
@Freelanzer (6363)
So true. I am spending most of my time in the garden these days.
I suspected you would. You are definitely a nature lover.
It's a lot slower. I so far haven't made half what I usually do, but hope it picks up soon.
You're right about that - I too am way behind.
@quantum2020 (8267)
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
I have not been up to date with this. I publish esporadically on Mylot due that I´m doing other things, but I will stay in touch
That would be nice.
things will pick up soon.Most people are doing fun things for the Summer and do not blame them.
Not at all. Its nice to get outdoors and enjoy the weather.
@mackoy85 (156)
• Manila, Philippines
Since we're not that really busy in the office, I always make it a habit of responding to every discussion here in myLot as much asI can.
It's good that you are doing the best you can.
• Denmark
Bubblews wasn't so slow thanks (?) to the many plagiarists who swamped the site with stolen content.
No, we won't want that happening here at all - just a return to the pre-summer postings.
@prashu228 (20410)
I too noticed it, but even I am not active here from three or four days ,due to offline work. Hope all will start posting about their vacation s..
It would be nice to hear what everyone is doing. No vacation for me, at least not right now. I am swamped with offline work - and online, there is Mylot.
75 cents in five days would be a dream for me. I haven't been on much because of health situations.
In previous months, there were a couple of times when I made 70cents a day. I have never reached the dollar mark in one day.
@crossbones27 (14328)
• Redlands, California
All will balance itself out. We only need the true the rest can take a hike. To much. They are always welcome also, but their one line posts that say nothing might need to say something. One line say something, like, maybe, Jupiter is very buoyant looking right now, might be a good time to go for a swim. Out there, but indeed true and indeed what the world needs more of.
Of course, there are some discussions we can do without, but the reality is - more posts will keep the wheels spinning. I won't want to sit in front of the recent discussions and wait 40 minutes for a new post to appear. I could go on to something else in the meantime - but then I might not return.
• Redlands, California
@Kandae11 Indeed, I rather complain about Trump. Newbies for some reason hardly ever challenge me. Either they agree, made a valid point or disagree and they will have to write to much to explain. Old days Mylot was lit up with us gong back and forth. Nothing nice or constructive, when the rare do decide to help their neighbor, as of now. That is usually when people challenge me and my arms are open.
@crossbones27 Remember, people don't like discussing politics . Responders tend to get too hot under the collar.
@luispas (1779)
• Venezuela
I know I'm a new on this site, but if some of you say that this is the period when we have less activity, and there are proofs, then it's right. I try my best to stay active, even tho that I do some activities day by day. I don't want to post what I do everyday, I want to make something creative, but I just don't get the enough time to do it. I'm just gonna be as active as I can and I hope that this is temporary.
You're doing quite well so far. Keep it up.
@luispas (1779)
• Venezuela
@Kandae11 Thank you so much I'm trying. I forgot to say that I loved the picture from above.
@luispas It looks like he is really having fun.