Do You Believe In Karma?

http://www.lovethispic.com/image/296695/karma-cleanse
@HazySue (21280)
I am a believer in karma. Yes, I do believe that karma can kick you in the butt if you aren't careful. I believe that there is a payback at the end of your life, if not before. And we all now what they say about what pay back can be. S, do you have a good karma or have you been running around spreading mayhem? We all have a choice in what we do and how we treat our fellow man. I wonder just how bad the payoff will be for the murders, rapist, sadists, and all the others that are out there following their own demented pleasures. I think I have an ok karma. I don't believe that I will end up with teeth marks in my backside. At least I hope not.
Well I wonder how come the bad things happen to good people though that have never harmed anyone? Just a thought relative to the theory of karma.
@HazySue (21280)
I wonder that myself. Some people say it is related to how bad they were in a past life.
@HazySue Yes I have heard about some people thinking that too.
@bluesa (13421)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Oh boy @HazySue , I would also hope I have good Karma, but I'm never sure how to judge it. I try to live a good life. So, can only say, here's hoping I don't get bitten in the backside either...
@HazySue (21280)
I think as long as you try to lead a good life you are OK. At least I am hoping so.
@bluesa (13421)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@HazySue , yes, we can certainly hope so.
Maybe karma is what we get once we pass, but no one really knows if the idea of karma actually works as it should. Just look how so many feel so sorry for that old man out there and want to help him yet in his youth that old man did a lot of really mean things.
@HazySue (21280)
It may have something to do with the type of life they will have in their next life. Some people believe if you have bad kiarma you will come back as a bug.
Could be but why wish that kind of meanness on bugs @HazySue ?
@HazySue (21280)
@rebelann how about the slime on the slugs belly? Sorry bugs.
I believe in Karma as the destiny or fate, following as effect from cause. I mean you do something wrong and soon later something wrong happens to you.
@HazySue (21280)
That is my belief too. Although there are some that feel karma effects a persons next life.
@HazySue Karma is a sort of "boomerang", do wrong and you get back wrong, do right and you get back good things.
@HazySue (21280)
@LadyDuck that's absolutely right. There are some people out there doing things that are racking up a whole lot of bad karma.
• Peoria, Arizona
I believe in karma, very much so. I have seen many people have bad karma because they were garbage people. I think i have alright karma, i really haven't done anything bad, I just have bad luck haha
@HazySue (21280)
Don' we all, have bad luck I mean.
• Peoria, Arizona
@HazySue some have to deal with more than others. I have to remind myself that, even though my bad luck is way worse than a lot.
@HazySue (21280)
@DesirousDreamer it is true we all have different levels of things that we have to deal with. The only thing we can do is keep hope in our hearts and do the right thing.
@luispas (1719)
• Venezuela
That's a great question that I always do to myself, what's the payoff for murders? I would like to know. I'm agree with karma, I think if we do something bad we won't be the happiest at the end of the day, every action has a consequence and we get what we deserve. I don't know anything about my karma haha it't normal for me.
@HazySue (21280)
There are some people that I wouldn't want to be for anything. Especially when karma comes for the payment of how they conducted their lives. I don't know what the punishment would be for murder but I am sure it is very unpleasant.
@luispas (1719)
• Venezuela
@HazySue I agree, people get what they deserve. And you're right, it must be a very tough punishment.
@Essjayd (1620)
I do believe in Karma but in some cases I really wish it would move a bit faster!!! Instant Karma would be good!! I see many bad people do so well in life while many good people seem to end up with nothing!
@HazySue (21280)
It would be nice if karma did happen instantly. It might help with all of the bad things that happen in this world.
@Essjayd (1620)
@HazySue I do love the rare occasions when Karma is instant!
@mandala100 (43235)
I believe in Karma in its Eastern Tradition spiritual sense.
@HazySue (21280)
In other words good brings bad good to you as bad bring back bad.
@mandala100 (43235)
@HazySue It's a law of attraction.
I also believe in what goes around comes around. hopefully mostly good will come my way.
@HazySue (21280)
I am pretty sure it will. Good attracts good.
I do believe in good and bad karma.
@HazySue (21280)
So do I. I try to always err on the side of good.
@PatZAnthony (12616)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
Yes @HazySue Karma seems real to me! Hope that means many good things are heading my way!
@HazySue (21280)
I am sure it means exactly that.
I believe in it .. but I also don't. As I've seen it get some people, but not certain people who truly deserve it. I don't know about me.. although when I dropped a package off the other day at UPS. The guy working there said I'll have great karma coming for paying more than $50 to send stuff to a friend.. of my own choice. Seemed nice to hear. Hope its true.
@HazySue (21280)
It's always nice to hear the comment that you will have good karma. We are not always around to see someone get their payback. It may happen in this life or it may happen after this life.
@Deepizzaguy (12946)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I remember the late Donna Summer saying something to the effect that because you break the rules mean the rule you broke can come back to haunt you. Or in her own words "The sin punishes you."
@HazySue (21280)
I truly believe she is correct. I do believe that in the end you get what you deserve.
I can honestly say that I have good karma coming my way. I do so much good in my life. I am not perfect but goodness is a big part of my life.
@HazySue (21280)
That is a wonde4rful thing. I try but I am afraid I sometimes fall short.