Love or in love or maybe both?

Waltham, Massachusetts
I have always been mystified by romantic love and being in love. I have had a lot of relationships and am currently involved. I feel as though I have been more in love with people who may have been less in love with me and that people who have been more in love with me I have been less in love with. I could also say love in place of in love or say both love and in love. Or maybe I have loved while they were in love and they loved when I was in love. Or it could just be love or in love on both sides but they are uneven. It is also so different when you live separately and when you live together. It seems a lot harder when you live together and I feel like that step has made me miss being single or at least having my own space. When I've been single I would look for a relationship. I'm 38, been married, divorced, engaged, been with men and women and I'm still trying to figure it out. What do you all think?
For a minute I almost left this post. I thought you were doing a good job of confusing me. But I am pretty sure I got it now. I am 47 and I been in love and out all the same. I am living alone now and I miss companionship so much. I am sort of with someone who loves me but I don't love him. I love when he is around me and the care he shows me. I think in a short while he will grow on me. We dated a long while ago and of course I loved him. But time and space between us and my memory loss caused me to only know of the love I had for him. But not feel it. I think you're young enough to find love all over again. The one thing Inever want is us to live together. That is something that I a not ready for no matter how I want company sometimes.
• Waltham, Massachusetts
I can understand why you want your own space and miss that myself. I wish you happiness and love and I will see if I am meant to be with my current girlfriend permanently.
@melindataylor22 I know I want my own space for a very long time. Unless I he is a spotless and neat man he won't ever live with me. My current friend cleans up everything behind himself. it's a treat to be in the same room with him. Good luck with your relationship.
• Waltham, Massachusetts
@sharon6345 Thank you and I wish you the same.
you have not been totally unconditionally in love or you wouldd still be married and would be te;llimg us about theome you love. je isstill oust there I was married to mylove for 33 years Im widowed still miss him
• Waltham, Massachusetts
I agree with you that I have not experienced that kind of love because if I had I would be less confused. I do not know what the future has to hold for my girlfriend and I but only time will tell.
• Waltham, Massachusetts
I am sorry for your loss as well.
@josie_ (6993)
I can't help but smile after reading this post and thinking "this is one very confuse person" but you certainly had a roller coaster ride
I love your comment as I felt the same way.
• Waltham, Massachusetts
I agree with you.
• Waltham, Massachusetts
@sharon6345 I am glad that you can relate.