moving day 6/17/'17

@bunnybon7 (37927)
Holiday, Florida
So I am getting a bit tearful as grandsons gf and babies moving out today and I guess he is moving else where for a while after. Like I said, there are some things I will miss especially of her. I love my grandson but some things he does can't handle well. I already have a problem with alcohol which he does drink at times and seems to have some anger issues and a problem with cleanliness. Daughters bf no longer seems to drink as far as I can tell but seems to have prescription drug abuse and the anger issues . so I can only take so much in one house. lol. Perfect scenario for me would be a man in the house thats easy going and/or just women in the house. but not going to happen in my lifetime I think. lol. grand kids for me is like a birthday party. fun now and then but not every day. since I can't run after them nor clean up after them etc. can barely play with or hold them. just what's going on here. Watched part of The Ranch prt. 3 on Netflix last night. seen this? photo of daughter and great grand daughter
@dragon54u (31635)
I'm sorry, that has to be hard. I have something similar going on here. My son and his wife separated after he went to rehab for 8 months. She and their infant daughter had lived with me all that time and she'd become strong and independent, not the little mouse he'd been with for so long. He got a girlfriend who got pregnant and in the meantime his wife, child and I lived together and all was okay. FF to today. DIL has a boyfriend, the divorce was final this past week, and they are staying at her mom's because my future DIL was due on the 13th and is staying with me because she and my son are homeless because he relapsed. I miss my granddaughter so much!! It's not home without her here. Like you, I could not run and play with her but we had a good time anyway playing games, coloring, reading, talking, etc. She's very precocious for a 3 1/2 year old! One granddaughter is moved out and another will arrive shortly. Life just goes in cycles. You are going through a big adjustment! I hope it is a positive one for you.
@bunnybon7 (37927)
• Holiday, Florida
so sorry. i hope they bring your grand daughter by to visit often. i went through something similar with my youngest grand son. had him around living with me from he was 3yrs till he was almost 9 yrs. then have not been able to see him nor contact with him because of the breakup. he is 16yrs now
@dragon54u (31635)
@bunnybon7 That is so sad, it's always the children who really suffer. But I think I'll see my granddaughter often and I can still drive a few miles to see her. Of course, her mom will undoubtedly ask me to babysit and I'm looking forward to meeting her BF's 4 year old daughter. I actually got a new granddaughter out of the deal, as far as I'm concerned. And my son's GF has a son already so when the new baby comes I'll have 4 grandchildren!
@dragon54u aww. I hope you get to see your granddaughter often.
I am sorry to hear of all the addiction issues in the house Brandy..yes can get really heavy at times. Understand. Aww that child is so lovely I know you will miss her. I am just tired today forget what I did yesterday except for a bunch of running around
@bunnybon7 (37927)
• Holiday, Florida
thank you same happens with myself. hope you get rested
@bunnybon7 Did they get all moved out now?
@bunnybon7 (37927)
• Holiday, Florida
@TiarasOceanView no just the mother and babies. grandson still here and he is the one i had most problem with. it was her my daughter did not get along with
@simone10 (21646)
• Louisville, Kentucky
I'm sorry to hear that you are so sad. I'm sure it will be an adjustment for you.
@bunnybon7 (37927)
• Holiday, Florida
change always is and thats why i hate too much change. lol
@simone10 (21646)
• Louisville, Kentucky
@bunnybon7 Me too! I guess you decided to stay where you are? I know at one time you were thinking of moving.
@bunnybon7 (37927)
• Holiday, Florida
@simone10 was planning it but alas didn't work out.
Your grand daughter is a cute little girl, but I understand very well when you say that grand kids are like a birthday party, I share your sentiment.
@bunnybon7 (37927)
• Holiday, Florida
problem with most of my family is it seems like where grand kids are concerned its either all or nothing. wish i could have it like other grandmas do. visit, enjoy, leave. lol
@bunnybon7 Visit, enjoy leave, sounds perfect.
@bunnybon7 (37927)
• Holiday, Florida
@Nawsheen (22922)
• Mauritius
Wow that's an awesome picture children do make the house more lively. I guess you will be missing this bundle of joy more than anything else. But there will be some positive things too. Take care.
@bunnybon7 (37927)
• Holiday, Florida
yes. thank you. i did like having the babies around but could not do much with them. better for them to have more space anyway for them. and yes once grandson goes too i will have back my bathroom and things might stay cleaner. lol
@Nawsheen (22922)
• Mauritius
@bunnybon7 you will be able to relax in a clean bathroom now
@bunnybon7 (37927)
• Holiday, Florida
@Nawsheen yes once grandson goes also and i get it cleaned. lol
Hopefully, things will calm down and you can find some peace. I hope you do get to see the kids from time to time.
@bunnybon7 (37927)
• Holiday, Florida
things have calmed down but i am still stuck with 2 messy men. lol and daughter that works a lot outside home
So sorry to hear about those issues. I'm sure you will miss those little ones the most.
@bunnybon7 (37927)
• Holiday, Florida
actually i miss the girl, grandsons gf the most as she kept the kitchen clean at least. daughter tries but she works long hours and that don't help. i am left with her and also 2 messy men that don't do much but mess up around here.
@KrauseHome (35507)
Sad to hear about the issues you are having with your Grandson. Sounds like him moving out even if it will be hard being away from the kids, that is for the best. Might wake up some stuff going on to where someone has to Grow up a little and accept some help when needed. As for the Ranch, my husband likes that show... I could not get into it.
@bunnybon7 (37927)
• Holiday, Florida
it is a pretty good show because it is realistic but funny
You can see the family resemblance. It is good to get some of the anger out of the house and away from you.
@bunnybon7 (37927)
• Holiday, Florida
well strange thing is this is a step grandchild. lol. we just call her our grand baby
I hope you get to see your great grand daughter often. Take care.
@bunnybon7 (37927)
• Holiday, Florida
yes be nice to see her
@PatZAnthony (13262)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
Hate to hear of family members separating and people just not loving each other enough to get it together. It really is sad, but not your choice @bunnybon7 and nothing you can do.
@bunnybon7 (37927)
• Holiday, Florida
true
I do hope all goes well for the young couple and their sweet little girl. Hopefully, things will be more peaceful in your home now, but I know you will miss them.
@bunnybon7 (37927)
• Holiday, Florida
yes miss some of it. they just came back for another truck load no wonder they had paper up to that back porch room. guess it must have been piled to the rafters and didn't want anyone to see?
Least there should be more space... but sad
@bunnybon7 (37927)
• Holiday, Florida
yes it is that we can not live harmonious when we could with little effort
Life obviously isn't easy for you, let's hope it improves when the grandson moves out. Lovely pic.
@bunnybon7 (37927)
• Holiday, Florida
thank you. hope so too because i am always having to tell and remind him of things to not do so life will be easier