My brother and nephews came to take Mom out to breakfast, so Angel and I wrapped Mom's presents

Photo I took of Mom's wrapped presents
@xstitcher (10130)
Petaluma, California
...okay, I wrapped Mom's present from Angel, she's doesn't have opposable thumbs, after all. C.J. (my brother) apologized for not being able to take me, as he didn't know my sister in law was working today and he'd have all three of my nephews, so with my nephews and Mom, there wouldn't be room for me. Quite honestly, I didn't realize he'd planned on taking me, as it's for Mom's birthday. That was fine, though, as I could wrap Mom's presents on the kitchen counter w/o Mom seeing. Unfortunately I guess I did not order the thing I thought I'd ordered, as I didn't see it anywhere. Oh, well. Maybe I can get them another time. So, that worked out pretty good. I hope your morning/afternoon/etc. is working out the way you wanted it to, too !
@sallypup (22058)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Happy birthday, dear Mom!!
@xstitcher (10130)
• Petaluma, California
Thank you, @sallypup ! :) My Mom was my grandfather's Father's Day present. :)
@sallypup (22058)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@xstitcher Totally sweet.
@prashu228 (22652)
Happy birthday to your mom...
@xstitcher (10130)
• Petaluma, California
Thank you, @prashu228 !
Alot of people take their parents out for birthdays together. Thats probably why he was going to take you? .
@xstitcher (10130)
• Petaluma, California
No, it was his idea, not mine.
@xstitcher i know, but you said he apologized for not being able to take you, which means he was going to before he didnt have the room. Which is what most kids do for their parents birthdays, is take them out together.
@xstitcher (10130)
• Petaluma, California
@Courtlynn Okay, sorry...scrambled brain today.