Even Busier Days Ahead

Life seems to be picking up speed. This week I was officially given 3 of my own classes at a yoga studio. I'm also expecting to hear in the next few days about my 1 class at the YMCA. Then there's the subbing. I'm subbing for a class on Wednesday. Plus, I'm doing a private yoga session with a friend to see how I like doing private yoga. And then, to round out the week, I'm teaching at a "Yoga Party" for a friend who is hosting some friends in her backyard. Add into that the fact that I'm catering this week, and you have one extremely busy JillyBean! Next week, I will begin subbing for a gal who is going on Maternity leave. I'm taking over 3-4 classes per week for her. That will last for the rest of the summer. And hopefully, this is all opening some additional doors. This morning I auditioned to sub at another yoga studio. And I think it went really well! I had some very positive feedback at the end of class. So yay! If you had asked me a year ago if I would be teaching yoga today, I would have thought it was still out of my reach. But here I am. I find myself with a smile on my face a lot more often these days.
@Hate2Iron (7972)
So happy that you have found something that you are enjoying. I have been working on my French every day. I wonder if you could somehow turn that into a business? That just reminded me, that a new section is still on my to-do list. If you had of asked my high school French teacher if I would be spending this much time on my French, he would have laughed at you!
yes, isn't it something to find something you really enjoy? you could consider tutoring others in french... that may not be a big business, but could be some way to share something you love?
@katsmeow1213 (29047)
Congratulations! That's great!
thank you! it's pretty cool
@jillybean1222 How's it been going, teaching all on your own? Does the class seem to enjoy your style? I had one yoga instructor I didn't like much, she seemed rather lazy. There was another that I loved because she pushed us to our max and I liked that style.. but that's just me personally. Not everyone likes being pushed that way.
You are going to be very busy. There is someone in this photo who is doing it wrong.
although in yoga, we do say to modify if we need to :-) ha ha. or perhaps we just caught him as he was moving upward!
@silvermist (20085)
Keep that smile. You really are BUSY ! Go ahead. Best of luck.
thank you! i appreciate it
@silvermist (20085)
@jillybean1222 You are welcome.
I remember when it was just a dream for youway 2 go Jill.
thank you! yes, it's pretty amazing that it has happened
@Srbageldog (8227)
I'm glad you're able to achieve your dream of teaching yoga. Sounds like you will be busy teaching all those classes!
It is going to be nuts for the summer anyway Stacy because of subbing for this lady on maternity leave.
• Eugene, Oregon
You worked hard and earned these opportunities, Congratualtions Jill! You'll be a yoga star!
Thanks! Sometimes it still seems so crazy that I just went for it & here I am!
@mom210 (6779)
• Atlanta, Georgia
That is fantastic, and you seem very happy. I am so glad it is all going well for you
thanks. i am happy, but a little overwhelmed right now :-)
You made me feel tired with all you are taking on but if you enjoy all of that and love yoga then more power to you. Perhaps one day soon you can open up your own yoga studio.
believe me, i am tired doing it! :-)
That's alot of classes but good for you.
yes, it's a little crazy
@dodo19 (33319)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Wow! Definitely sounds like you will be busy. Hopefully, it all goes well for you and you enjoy it.
thank you! yes, it's a good thing.