Free hosting with own domain

By chun
@jackchun (513)
Hong Kong
Hello everybody, I am planning to build up my free hosting subdomain site and buy a domain later. Then I will push my domain to the free hosting? So I am wondering if I need to pay any hosting fee in this way? And what will be the same and difference between this vs (free hosting with free subdomain) and (paid hosting and own domain)? That's the three planning and their similarities and difference among them? Thx very much for any help!
@owlwings (39100)
• Cambridge, England
There are big drawbacks to any so-called free hosting and you should really look for a reliable paid hosting plan. The reality is that somebody, somehow has to pay for the space and facilities you use for hosting and that unless you do yourself, you will find your site limited by size, bandwidth, speed or reliability and you will not be in full control of it.
@jackchun (513)
Thx! But I don't know why there are very few visitors to my free blog even I have many content? And can I promote affiliate links or upsell something (any thing that can help earning money) in free blog? Thx!
@owlwings (39100)
• Cambridge, England
@jackchun Whether you can promote or upsell in your blog depends on the Terms of the hosting service. Read them carefully.
@Yadah04 (3025)
Wish you all the best with this.