JJ's Vinyl Madness Countdown #881

By JJ
Olney, Illinois
...we came in? So begins Pink Floyd's opus 'The Wall'. Listen very closely right before the music begins on side one and you'll hear it. And then, at the very end of side four it ends with Isn't this where... making the album a complete circle. Believe it or not, there is a bluegrass version of this album called 'Rebuild The Wall' from the band Luther Wright and the Wrongs. Pink Floyd - The Wall
From the motion picture The Wall, by Pink Floyd. Song #6 Disk 1 "Mother" Create playlist to entire CD. Order number in title. Sorry, it's just that picture. ...
I always ask everyone, what did you think of the movie?
• Redlands, California
I thought the brownies were good, not sure about the movie, music was great though.
• Olney, Illinois
Bought it on DVD...was too stoned to follow it properly when I saw it at the drive-in all those years ago
• Redlands, California
@JolietJake Has anyone ever seen that movie properly. That is the question of the century.
@FourWalls (12483)
You post "Mother" on Father's Day. Well done.
• Olney, Illinois
"This one's for all you mother ****ers out there"
• Redlands, California
Haha, miss, I love that song, fathers be jealous everywhere. But not really because they know its true.
@FourWalls (12483)
@JolietJake -- My all-time favorite line from a Mel Brooks movie is when Oedipus meets Josephus on the street....
@crossbones27 (17411)
• Redlands, California
My elders told me not to listen to this. Oh wait, they told me to listen and I did and now my brains are on point Well done sir.
• Olney, Illinois
Skip navigation Sign inSearch Loading... Close Yeah, keep it Undo Close Watch QueueQueueWatch QueueQueue The next video is startingstop Loading... Watch Queue Queue __count__/__total__ Loading... Go ad-free for 3 months Loading... Sign up for YouTube Red
• Redlands, California
@JolietJake Is That the old Trupster, love that guy builds walls. Great mindset if you wanna be a prisoner of your own country.
@topffer (32843)
• France
Reading the comments, I feel a bit desperate today.
• Olney, Illinois
All in all it's just another brick in the wall...
@topffer (32843)
• France
How interesting. I haven't listened to this for ages.
@moffittjc (40281)
• Gainesville, Florida
I never noticed that before, and went and listened after reading your post. Sure enough, it's there!
@BettyB (4224)
• Summerville, South Carolina
I haven't heard Pink Floyd in forever. Thanks.
Love this one and was lucky enough to see them.
If memory serves, the concert performance had the wall slowly being built on stage and completed at the end.
@Saroj13 (81)
I love this song