I Almost Run 21 Kilometers This Morning

@ilocosboy (21930)
Every Sunday I declared my long run. I need to run longer than any day in the week so I can reach the goal which is 21 kilometers on July 30. Last Sunday my long run was only 10 kilometers; now I run 15 kilometers and I can do more. Monday morning is my rest day because I need to rest my muscles and joints and body after I exhausted myself in the Sunday morning. Tuesday is 5 kilometers and Wednesday was supposed to be other physical exercises like push-ups and sit-ups. Thursday is 5 kilometers again and Friday is longer, maybe 8 kilometers and Saturdays could be another rest day or short run only. This morning I run 15 kilometers extending my mile up to the next town in our place. When I got home I still feel strong which I think I can do 21 kilometers. My time is 1 hour and 45 minutes. I wanted to have 2 hours but I was short. Next Sunday will be longer route, I plan to run 17 or 18 kilometers, depending on the weather. I'm exhausted but its okay, I still feel strong.
@vsai2008 (5518)
Wow..too good
@ilocosboy (21930)
Thank you, lets run.
@vsai2008 (5518)
@ilocosboy LOL good luck to me..for running :)
@ilocosboy (21930)
@vsai2008 we cando it buddy
• Lakewood, Colorado
Yes it is a good exhausted! You are amazing ilocosboy. I would like to train with you haha
@Essjayd (1010)
Well done it sounds like you will reach your goal easily!
@ilocosboy (21930)
If my health is good I can make it in time. My goal is to run 21 kilometers in two hours
@Essjayd (1010)
@ilocosboy Good luck!!
@JustBhem (10642)
You are doing great. Stay healthy and alive.
@ilocosboy (21930)
Its becoming my passion and its great doing this. Need to practice more.
@prashu228 (16076)
That's good.. keep going.
@Nawsheen (22899)
• Mauritius
You are doing a very good job. If you keep practicing I am sure that you will reach your target on July 30
@Tracy04 (8345)
I maybe gave up running or jogging for longer routes, I am able to run in a very short meters, but I enjoyed walking longer routes, or hiking, while listening to music.
@ptrikha_2 (5164)
Oh great! You are a fitness freak. I used to jog regularly in my college times and also till a few years in my job, but now I don't have the time and energy to regularly jog, though I would love to do that.
@ridingbet (31467)
that is great, my friend. with your strength to run a mile, i believe you have a fit heart. it makes you stronger when your heart pumps out good blood.