Life Is Wonderful

Anniston, Alabama
I woke up this morning and that is a good thing, I read a couple discussions and learned a little more about a couple people I often read, they are shy! I am also shy but I have always been pushed out to deal with the public. Some people may think life is not wonderful because of money or not having something they want but life is wonderful because unless you live under a bridge without anything, you are rich! You have a house, you have power and water. Some choose the internet / cell phone/ dish instead of buying food but that is okay, after all that is what makes their life wonderful. To those out their who have your parents alive, you are richer than me, Both of mine have passed away. Why not make today special for your father, if you cannot afford a gift that is okay too, a phone call or an hour spent with him is what he wants instead of stuff anyways. Remember life is good! No life is wonderful! Photo by Andria Perry
THIS SONG IS DEDICATED TO MY MUM WHO PASSED DECEMBER 26 ,2016. MAY SHE REST IN JESUS'S GLORY AND PEACE CLICK HER FOR A RARE VOCAL ORIGINAL VERSION ...http://...
@moffittjc (32670)
• Gainesville, Florida
Life indeed wonderful! Every day we wake up is a blessing, and each day we have the chance to start anew! A couple of years ago, I came across a website that discussed world poverty. It also talked about that even the poorest people in industrialized nations are richer than most other people around the world. It had a link on there where you could type in your salary, and it would tell you where you ranked in the world on a wealth scale. Even with my low salary, I still ranked in the top 99.99% wealthiest people in the world. Kind of put everything in perspective for me.
Yes it is. When I was very poor I still did not feel poor, I just knew I had to save my money to get what I wanted and went from there.
@moffittjc (32670)
• Gainesville, Florida
@andriaperry Growing up, we were about as poor as poor could get, but I never knew it as a child. I had a very happy childhood, and never went without. It wasn't until I was a teen that I finally realized how poor we were. My parents did a wonderful job making sure my brother and I had everything we needed to be successful in life!
@moffittjc Same here but there were 5 of us
@vsai2008 (7632)
We are indeed very blessed and should be thankful for what all we have :) Beautiful post
Thank you and yes I agree.
@vsai2008 (7632)
@andriaperry have a great day ahead
@vsai2008 you too!
Great post. Very nicely said.
Thanks you and good morning.
@andriaperry enjoy your Sunday
Thanks for the link to this song which is one of my favorite one.
I love it too, it was fitting for this wonderful day.
well said
Thank you, thank you very much!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Have a great day!
You too!
Beautiful picture! It goes with today. The sun is shining now and the rain is gone. I´m happy!
Thanks you and I am glad you are happy!
I enjoy life and it's a good life, just the way we planned for retirement... You shy..that would be the last adjective I would use regarding you.
LOL, well online I ma hiding behind a computer. At work some of it is acting but since its work and I get paid I do it well.
@andriaperry Like I"ve said often here, we really have no cue if the person is who we think the person is if that makes any sense.
@andriaperry I often wonder if I'm chatting with an axe murderer LOL~ Not you...
@mandala100 (24087)
Life is indeed wonderful and I have no doubt about it.
@mandala100 (24087)
@andriaperry Ok see you later.
@SonjaRae (5797)
Indeed! I love this post. It is spot on! Each and every day I wake up, is another day to enjoy life, nature, and all that surrounds me! Love the sunflower too!!
Thank you, I grew that sunflower in a huge pot on the deck, biggest I ever had it was 8 feet tall and the head was big as a dinner plate.
@SonjaRae (5797)
@andriaperry it is absolutely gorgeous and so was your photograph against the blue sky awesome thanks for sharing!
I agree life is wonderful most of the time.
Sometimes there are bumps, speed bumps to slow us down.
Well said and !
Thank you.
Well said.
Thank you.
• Portland, Connecticut
Life is wonderful and I thanked God when I was in church this morning for the gift of life that I have. It is indeed a wonderful thing.
My preaching was cancelled by Golf! I watch Joel Osteen every Sunday that a sporting event doesn`t take it away.