Fabulous Breakfast

https://snappygoat.com/s/?q=eggs+benedict#5503b7e5950b344da85c7aed0a699697c8d18bd4,0,2.
@HazySue (16978)
I love, love, love when I find a new place to eat that has great cooking. This morning we went to a restaurant that we hadn't been to before on an impulse and boy are we glad we did. The food was fabulous. I had, for the first time in over 20 years, had a delicious, mouth watering Eggs Benedict. I was in heaven. We took a look at the lunch and dinner menu to see what they offered for those meals and were pleased at what they offer. I believe that this will be our new favorite place to go to eat. It's called the Hen House Café and is located in Inverness, Florida. Yum!
Sounds good, but too far to commute LOL. It's good when you find a place you really like.
@Linda1234 (4783)
• Houston, Texas
it looks delicious breakfast .
@HazySue (16978)
@Linda1234 I could eat it again if I wasn't so full.
@HazySue (16978)
@AbbyGrenhill we on't often find a place that is so pleasing. The atmosphere, the people, the food, everything was nice.
Few people even know how to make real Eggs Benedict. A good place to eat is a find indeed. We have a Mexican restaurant just up the road a ways that is sure good. Bummer is that Taco Bell is just across the street from us. Ugh! Their food is like dog food. I wish the other place was here close instead.
@HazySue (16978)
I haven't been back to a Taco Bell since I saw one of the employees pick up salad greens with his hands. That was years ago. It isn't easy finding a good Mexican restaurant in this area. It seems they open up and end up closed very quickly here.
@HazySue .....We seen to have one on every corner. Some better than others.
@HazySue (16978)
@celticeagle send a good one or two of them to my area. I could sure use on here.
Thats great. Always good to find a new place to eat. We usually only go to ihop for breakfast food. Though, weve been wanting to try friendlys breakfast fir many years and just never have.
@HazySue (16978)
I haven't been to Friendly's in years. Not since I lived in New Jersey.
@HazySue weve been alot in last month or two.
@vsai2008 (7630)
That looks too good..made me hungry actually lol Loved the Photograph
@HazySue (16978)
I wish it was my photo. But, that is the way my breakfast looked.
@vsai2008 (7630)
@HazySue Aww its okay..I am sure your breakfast would also look like that if photographed :)
@prashu228 (22817)
That's yummy..the picture says it all. Hope you have lots of tasty food from the restaurant. Lol Have a great day
@HazySue (16978)
So do we. We plan to take my sister-in-law to lunch there one day this next week.
@Nawsheen (22862)
• Mauritius
Glad to hear that you enjoyed your breakfast. I have retaurant that i keep going to and this is because of food. It is so tasty. Sometimes i just dont want to try something new fearing that it wont be good. I am glad that you found this place
@HazySue (16978)
I hesitated to try eggs benedict until the server let me have a li6tle taste of the hollandaise sauce. It was delicious.
I've never tried Eggs Benedict, but I don't think I'd like it as I like my food plain, no sauces.
@HazySue (16978)
My husband is he same way. The only type sauce he likes is gravy on his potatoes and spaghetti sauce.
@mandala100 (25341)
That picture looks really nice and yummy.
@HazySue (16978)
Too bad I didn't take it. It came from SnappyGoat. My breakfast did loo like the picture though.
The name of the restaurant is so cute, too. I haven't had eggs Benedict in years. Mmmmm!
@HazySue (16978)
It was adorable. The atmosphere was terrific, I love the way they had it decorated.
Great that you found a great new place to eat.
@HazySue (16978)
It was wonderful. I can't wait to try their lunch and dinner menu.
Sounds wonderful. Glad you enjoyed your breakfast out.
@HazySue (16978)
I am not a breakfast lover. We went to breakfast because my husband is.
I have never had Eggs Benedict. Maybe I should give it a try. I wonder what hubby would think of it? Guess I better make it for myself first.
@HazySue (16978)
It is delicious if they get the hollandaise sauce right.
• Lakewood, Colorado
Oh lovely Susan..it really looks delicious! Good you found this new place to eat.
@HazySue (16978)
We are too. They make plain and a little fancy types of foods.