Reported sighting of mysdianait on facebook...

By JJ
Just an update for those that read the discussion by @rebelann the other day. Mysdi was seen on facebook a little bit ago and is fine. Not many details available at the moment, but no worries, she's alive and kicking. Just for those wondering...
It's a relief to know she's ok. Odd, isn't it, how we become attached to people we only know online?
@Asylum (47194)
• Manchester, England
I saw that comment myself because Diana is one of my few friends on Facebook. She is probably concerned that she cannot really get her teeth into discussions at the moment.
I wore my teeth when I got them a few years ago long enough to take a picture showing I had them. My bark IS much worse than my bite.
@Asylum (47194)
• Manchester, England
@JolietJake I had all my teeth removed and had to wait 2 weeks for the dentures, yet amazingly it presented no problem for me.
@Asylum I can't eat with mine in without getting food stuck between the top plate and the roof of my mouth, so I stopped wearing them
That is good news. Glad she is okay.
I was getting ready to message her sister, I'd posted on her profile a few days ago
• Marion, Kansas
It is always good to keep track of our friends.
@akp100 (13193)
Great. I thought she is missing on mylot, may be few months ago we have come to mylot at same time. But after I became active again no sign of her. Good to hear she is doing fine. Hope she will be here soon.
Thank you, I was wonderring where she was.
I lost another tooth the other day. Now there are just chipped ones in the front. Lovely. No money for dentures. My daughter gets hers on the 22nd.
@pgntwo (21708)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
T'hanks for the update, good to know.
• Riga, Latvia
Glad everyone keep a look out for those who sometimes are unaccounted for.
I'm glad all is well with her! Life takes over - that's just the way it is - but it's nice to hear a word from them when they had been missing to let us know they are indeed ok!
@jaiho2009 (39079)
I do still remember her so well, one of MyLot veterans