This and That

@LeaPea2417 (13609)
Toccoa, Georgia
A bunch of different things are going through my mind right now. The NASCAR race is about to start. The race is happening at the race track in Michigan. In the pre race show, they are dedicating it to the Dads since it is Father's Day. The other thing I am thinking about is Farmville. The new farm out is Fairy themed. It is fun and the theme song that plays in the back ground reminds me of the theme songs of the video games my son played when he was a kid, those games were Super Mario and Luigi. I am hearing a lot of birds chirping right now. I mentioned how a bird built a nest under the eave of our front porch. The bird has been sitting on the nest a lot lately. I am thinking baby eggs will be hatching soon. As I type this, what was a really sunny day, now it looks so cloudy, it really looks like we will have rain. But, I do not hear any thunder.
the day turned out great.But hot and humid
@LeaPea2417 (13609)
• Toccoa, Georgia
We ended up with a nice short rain shower that watered the garden spot (so I didn't have to water it).
We did get a big rainfall this morning, then some sun, and also more clouds. Boring.
@LeaPea2417 (13609)
• Toccoa, Georgia
The rain came after I wrote this and lasted not too long.
Its foggy here, and we had rain earlier this morning.. i never got into farmville..
@LeaPea2417 (13609)
• Toccoa, Georgia
Did you ever play farmville in it's early days? It started in 2009. I know people who played it in the early days but then stopped. I have been playing it since about 2 or 3 months after it started.
@LeaPea2417 no never played. I like games like candy crush, words with friends, toy blast
@LeaPea2417 (13609)
• Toccoa, Georgia
@Courtlynn I have never played the games you mention. I just focus on farmville. I do know some people that love Candy Crush.
• Lakewood, Colorado
Watching a film right now Anne and trying to get some more myLotting done. It is a nice day here. I love the car races too. Never played Farmville tho I have seen it enough. Hope your day is swell.
@LeaPea2417 (13609)
• Toccoa, Georgia
What movie did you watch?
• Lakewood, Colorado
@LeaPea2417 By this time I have watched a few of them, one called The Shack.
@YrNemo (5951)
Our weather has been sort of OK lately, cloudy at times, but in general, dry. The rain however is definitely coming. Good time for the new seeds to grow.
@LeaPea2417 (13609)
• Toccoa, Georgia
Right after I posted this, the dark clouds I saw lead to a down pour that lasted about an hour with a little rumble of thunder. It was a nice rain shower.
@mom210 (5807)
• Atlanta, Georgia
This is how my minds works too, I think of this and that. Them and those, they call me drifty though.
@LeaPea2417 (13609)
• Toccoa, Georgia
My mind does go from one topic to the other quickly on some days.
Hope you get to see those baby birds soon. We have not seen Mother Robin's babies yet. She is always sitting on them.
@LeaPea2417 (13609)
• Toccoa, Georgia
It wont be long now.
• Riga, Latvia
We have had a sunny and warm day today. Birds have been chirping here and there and only our cat Sid has expressed his displeasure that the weather is much too warm for him and his fur coat.
@LeaPea2417 (13609)
• Toccoa, Georgia
It has really been hot here.