The View From My Window

Garden Grove, California
Debris the bane of life as car owners park in the alleys parking lot and dump the trash out of their cars. Looks like one of the garbage fills out in the country here only here there is no dirt to cover the trash.I do not think the Lille Mexican guy works on Sunday Your take Mylotters wjy all thatt garbage? One original post and graphic by P Hatley copyrighted 2017
@CRK109 (14381)
I don't understand that, at all. We have trash chutes in our building, on each floor. I'm not even sure where the trash receptacle is, but I do know that it's picked up every week and taken away. That's one thing they do very well here. And all of our neighbors are just as clean and neat around their homes.
@CRK109, That's great. Our neighborhood is full of good and thoughtful people.
• Riga, Latvia
You should see what we have in the suburbs here. We walk along country roads, among greenery and everywhere we look we see empty cans, bottles and other trash. |t seems no one really cares about the environment.
thats so sad you expect in the country to see'beauty not our garbage shame on otiose who dump garbage
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
People are lazy, they prefer to throw stuff out windows instead of bagging it up and taking it to the trash can. We don't have it as bad here, because we are out in the country, but once you get on the main roads into town, there is trash lining the streets.
I have seem it on city streets here too when I go for a walk litter just dumpd in the gutters ugh
@RubyHawk (20911)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Wow that sounds bad. I wouldn't think dumping trash would be allowed.
it looked like people had cleaed out their cars
@RubyHawk (20911)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@Hatley Yuk, shame on them.
@RubyHawk Shame on them ! Double shame!
I have friends that do not pay for trash pick up. They threw their trash out all over town. That is very wrong.
Yes that i s really wrong shame on them
That is extremely wrong. Don't they have any social conscience?
@marlina does not soud like ilt
People don't want to deal with the garbage so they put it somewhere else.
and fto thik that there are two b ig gargab e contailers that they could have used darn.
@Hatley .....Idiots.
It must be very unhygienic to have it dumped there, out in the open. It must be a breeding ground for vermin and flies.
wgats more this alley is behiing a huge Vietnamese gricert stire si that d ies' make it even worse and more unsightgly too
Must be!
I am sad the stores doesnt turn the alley into a city garden!
that would be neat indeed andpretty6
@alberello75 (12048)
• Genova, Italy
From my window, I can not see many cars passing. But what annoys me is the noise. Now that it's hot, I sleep with the windows open. The trash, they are not on my view, thankfully!
one thin its not noisy therein the alley but sure is messy
Not sure why people feel free to dump their trash in the alley. Hope they are not living in their cars.
ho I have not seen that thank good for that a year ago we had a homelss lady livedin the alleybut we found ner a home with some relatikve her mom had kilcked her out
I think there should be video cameras so the owner of the place there could call the police.
they thought about it as one foiled rape was sopped i n that alley late at might as I called the police as the woman was screaming help help so I Did the police came i n n o siresn caught and arrested the two men
@prashu228 (20528)
It's not at all hygeine. They should maintain proper cleanliness around and there in their premises also.