Cool Thing At Library

@Fishmomma (10999)
Most people think of the library and books are our first thoughts. I love the library and look forward to visiting even more with the new addition coming to 90 public libraries in California. I'm excited to try it out soon and was surprised to see the local library is one of the 90. The libraries are getting an Oculus Ready Personal Computer and some virtual reality applications, so you will be able to see other places on Earth and into space. Also a Oculus Rift virtual reality hardware by Oculus VR, which is a division of Facebook Inc. You put it on your head like a helmet with a visor. I know this will be popular and is being set up in the teen area of the library. Do you plan to go to the library to use it?
@CoralLevang (25051)
I'd never heard of this. I'm old. I like books.
@Fishmomma (10999)
I'm old also. I'm excited when more people visit the library, as my daughter works there. It means she will be busy. as she helps the youth find books and she does a lot of book shelving.
@CoralLevang (25051)
@Fishmomma I spend a lot of time at the library nowadays.
I go to the library at least once a week.
@Fishmomma (10999)
Its one of my favorite places and enjoy Friends Of The Library also, as the money for books sold goes to the library.
• Richfield, Utah
Wish my Carnegie library would have this, but we have kinda a space issue....
@Fishmomma (10999)
In the old library we would have had a space issue. The library isn't in the city and people paid for the library by writing out checks and business helped get the money. The Friends Of The Library raised a lot of money also. The good news is the city helped pay for the teen department, as one of the schools has classes held at the library. I'm glad there are many wealthy people that live in the county and can afford big checks including sport stars and actors. The library is one place I will pull out my checkbook to help make sure its in the library.
@shivamani10 (9056)
• Hyderabad, India
No. We do not have this yet.
@Fishmomma (10999)
Its brand new here, so hopefully more people will get this there.
@Nawsheen (18932)
• Mauritius
Hey this seems to be really great. I dont think it is available here. Had it been the case i would have rushed to the library. I would like to see the places some of the mylotters are from