Random Feeling

Indonesia
Sometimes i feel worthless as a friend because i've never make my friends happy, meanwhile they're always do anything to keeps me happy. Sometimes i feel like why did they want to become my friends. What is friends? i don't know how to become a friend in a proper way, is there a way?
There isn't a right way to make friends when people really care about you that's what keeps them around
i think you're right, im sorry i ha
@Drelbwky sorry, i mean i have a lack of social experience
@kiran8 (14475)
• Mangalore, India
The very fact that you do so much of introspection shows that you are a caring person. We all have our insecurities in life , the only way is to look at the bright side and I am sure people will accept you for what you are
aaaw thank you :)
@skysnap (17578)
the trick is not to judge yourself.
Well whoever your friends are, they sound like some good friends, so keep them around if you can :) And whatever love they've shown you, just show back to them. :D
but i always let them down :(
@Drelbwky Do they tell you that? :O Maybe they don't feel like you've let them down.
I bet that you are a far better friend than you think!
why?
@Tracy04 (10660)
In my opinion, the ones that will be there for you no matter what condition you are, are called friends. For me, there's no exact way of how making friends, is just that when we do good to each other people will get comfortable with us. Be yourself and be honest. Some people, though, take our kindness for granted, that is not called friends though. Only be careful at that part. Hope that helps!
• Austin, Texas
So you say your friends are always make you happy. But you never make your friends happy. Yet your friends are still your friends and they keep showing up to make you happy? You seem confused. Maybe your friends must think you need encouragement. If you have friends like that, you better hang on to them. Don't do anything to chase them away.
@mandala100 (24087)
What do you think are the things that can make your friends happy? Do those things I think.