Geez, Does this Fun Ever End?

Another sick day for me. Was up late last night with what appears to be a stomach bug. Slept in the recliner last night because I couldn't lay down in bed without feeling nauseated. Woke this morning with a banger of a headache. Stomach is still not great. Can't even drink my coffee. So not the way I would want to have an extra day off. Resting now with my feet up. Little Miss is watching Spongebob. Hubby is going to work on the roof before the rain comes. Hoping that by the afternoon I am better.
Spongebob is okay. Hope she enjoys and stays calm so you can rest up.
She is playing with her toys. The thunderstorm knocked Dish Network offline.
@ElusiveButterfly toys are better than tv anyways ;)
@Courtlynn you are so right there!
I am sorry. I had the same problem last week. I felt nauseated and I have been unable to eat for a couple of days. May be it was the heat.
I am feeling better now. Took a long nap and slept well. Hopefully I will be able to sleep tonight!
@ElusiveButterfly I am glad you feel better.
@LadyDuck what a difference a day makes!
@CinnamonGrl (5524)
• Paradise, California
I hate hitting that "like" when people don't feel good. You know we don't like that! I sure hope you're feeling better soon. If you get rain, send some our way. Dreadfully hot and dry here.
We are getting thunderstorms at the moment. Knocked the Dish Network offline. Our granddaughter was upset that she couldn't finish watching Paw Patrol. However, she is happily playing with her toys now. So glad she can occupy herself. I hope you get some rain soon.
• Paradise, California
@ElusiveButterfly At least this winter we had alot of rain and are no longer in drought. "Paw Patrol" sounds like something my daughter would have loved! She's 47 now, but it actually sounds like something she STILL wound watch, lol. She so loves critters.
@CinnamonGrl it is a fun cartoon. We watch it together and discuss what is going on. She really enjoys it.
@dodo19 (27314)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. I hope that you feel better soon.
Thank you Dominique. I really wasn't expecting to be ill today. Actually tried to get up and ready for work. My head and stomach still gave me cause for concern.
@dodo19 (27314)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@ElusiveButterfly If that's how you're feeling, definitely better to stay home and rest. Not a good idea to go to work if your head and stomach aren't feeling up to it.
@dodo19 I can't imagine trying to clean someone's house feeling so sick. I won't clean my own house when I am sick.
I hate being sick and not being able to do what I normally do. I hate feeling nauseated. Hope you get better soon.
The nausea and headache is the pits.
@ElusiveButterfly Right! Hope you are much better now.
@toniganzon much better today!
I hope you get to feeling better too!!!
I am working on it. LOL. Maybe after a nap.
@ElusiveButterfly I napped already once today, and plan to do so again soon
Feel better soon.
I hope that by this afternoon I am back to my old self.
• Marion, Kansas
It does seem to be never ending, doesn't it? That is some of what is wrong with hubby. Try to get some extra rest.
I thought I was feeling better yesterday. Then as the evening progressed it hit me. Resting today and hoping to be able to function tomorrow.
Oh, no! I hope you feel better soon.
I took a long nap this afternoon and slept like a log. The thunderstorms we are having helped out immensely. I always sleep well with a thunderstorm.
@ElusiveButterfly Glad to hear it. They should be heading our way. I'm glad they haven't arrived, because my son has the first showing of his house. The sunshine hopefully will be to the house's advantage.
@DianneN well, if it does rain at least it will be proof that the roof is sound and doesn't leak.
• Portland, Connecticut
I hope you are feeling better, there is nothing worse than actually being sick when you take a sick day.
I want to have fun on a sick day, not sleep all day! Some may enjoy a day of napping, not me!
• Portland, Connecticut
@ElusiveButterfly Well, I would enjoy a couple hours of napping but not an entire day lol
@BelleStarr I would like to fall asleep with my butt in the sand on a sunny beach. Of course under the shelter of a huge umbrella.
@PatZAnthony (11729)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
Sick days are no fun unless you are a child faking it so you can miss school! Hope you feel better soon @ElusiveButterfly
I am over the ailment that kept me home on Monday. Now I am still battling the fatigue, body aches, and joint pain. I was given heck by a nurse for not accepting the antibiotic to treat Lyme. Waiting for the lab results before I start them.
I hope that you are feeling much better now.
Oh I am indeed feeling better. Now to get my butt in gear and get ready for work. Have a good day Susan!
Hope you feel better soon!
Thank you Marilyn, I am feeling much better now.
@SonjaRae (5797)
That's terrible! I hope you get to feeling better too!!
Had to dump my coffee down the drain. Tasted like dirt. Who can drink a cup of mud? Rest is on the agenda for today.
I sympathize with you on this one. I had a very bad week too.