Couple’s life : what would you do if your husband/wife was wearing a wetsuit days and nights ?

@topffer (32823)
France
Yesterday the criminal court in Calais had to judge a curious case, after a couple lodged a complaint against each other for domestic violence. The woman told to the judges : «My boyfriend has an addiction, he spends his days and his nights inside a wetsuit. I am sick of it, I cannot stand it anymore, and it is a source of conflict.» The man said that he was conscient of the problem, and was cured for his addiction. «All we want is to rebuild our couple, we went too far into violence because of this addiction, and it is behind us now.» Each of them got a 2 months conditional sentence, and they went out arm in arm. The man had no flippers, but it is not sure if he was wearing or not a wetsuit under his clothes. It is an interesting practical case : suddenly your husband/wife starts to wear day and night some kind of sport suit (maybe not a diving suit, it is a bit extreme and should not smell good), how would you react ? I think I would do my best to not notice anything as long as my girlfriend would not enter in the bed with a pair of soccer shoes or flippers, we would have to discuss about that.
@Essjayd (1620)
I use a wetsuit for surfing and diving! As much as I appreciate the fact that it allows me to stay in cold water I can't wait to take it off! How could anyone wear one outside of the water!! He must be cooking inside i and it must stink!
@topffer (32823)
• France
I asked myself if it was not a surf suit ? Without water inside a wetsuit is very warm, and with the 30° C+ we have actually in France it should be difficult to wear. But they really spoke of a wetsuit. And, yes, it should stink.
@Essjayd (1620)
@topffer Lol you can't even move in those things til you're in the water! I bet he lost a load of weight though
@topffer (32823)
• France
@Essjayd Sure, it might be good for a diet
@blitzfrick (2912)
Strange, and strangely hilarious! Years ago I knew a little girl who wore her swimsuit 24hrs a day. I wonder if she's now graduated to a wetsuit...
@topffer (32823)
• France
If she decides to opt for the wetsuit, it might as well become a source of conflict with her husband.
@JESSY3236 (5851)
That's strange and gross. I wouldn't like that either. Was he a diver?
@shivamani10 (11135)
• Hyderabad, India
Really an interesting case. How can one wear it throughout. It becomes smelly
@topffer (32823)
• France
And it is probably very warm in summer. I have asked myself if it was not a surf suit ?
• Pamplona, Spain
Really funny story this one. Have never heard of anyone wearing that to bed before. Might object to him wearing flippers though. Again loved reading this very funny story. What will he wear next?
• Pamplona, Spain
@topffer A Space Suit? That would be very clumsy I would think. Not much fun with that is there? He could try dressing up as Robin Hood or a Buffalo Bill something like that you know. Just saying.
@YrNemo (10361)
I wonder if he was having a bet with anyone about wearing such a garment for such a period of time, other than that, it sounds too weird!
@KrauseHome (34678)
This must have gotten pretty smelly if he never took it off. For me, this would be a cause of concern to want to seek some form of help because of this. Thank goodness my husband probably would never even consider wanting to do something like this.
@topffer (32823)
• France
Yes, it is certainly more smelly than funny, and I understand the conflict. I hope he will manage to get rid of his "addiction" to wetsuits.
I would not have to worry about because my husband would not do that and neither would I. Strange court case.
Well hmmm . . . how very odd! Let's see, how would I react? I sure couldn't keep my mouth shut about that one - not even for a day. I'd surely question it (not in a mean way of course) because it's completely out of the ordinary ! I can understand certain athletic wear though . . . it's quite comfy . . . but a diving suit made of whatever it's made of, I would think it doesn't breathe well and couldn't be too good for your skin if worn too long.