It Seems I'm a Published Author!

@franxav (3637)
Printed copies of my poetry book - My School Bag of Yore - have arrived by post. When I opened the pack children of my foster home gathered around me and began to browse through the book. One of them exclaimed in surprise, "Papa, you are a poet!" Others asked,"When did you write it, how did you do it?" One of them suggested, " Show it to the Director. Your book should be taught in our school." They were visibly excited to see the book. Perhaps, I should request the Director to launch the book in the school because quite many poems in it are about children, teachers, the school and its surroundings. If you wish to have a look at it, it is at pothi.com. Should I call myself a published author? Perhaps not! But my children think I am one!
Your poetry book mean?. Sorry I didn't understood. Did you launched your poetry collection?
@franxav (3637)
Yes, a collection of my poems has been published in a book form. I'm yet to launch it due to an upcoming important event in our school.
@franxav ok. Congrats . By what name of yours,did you publish?
• Lakewood, Colorado
Oh that is great!!! Congratulations Xavier. Do you write under the same name?
@franxav (3637)
Thank you, @TiarasOceanView . Yes, I write under the same name.
• Lakewood, Colorado
@franxav I will try to find it on site then thanks Xavier.
Yes you should! Congrats!
@franxav (3637)
Thank you, @andriaperry .
@sishy7 (26646)
Congratulations! It is an exciting accomplishment!
@franxav (3637)
Thank you, @sishy7.