Imagine if she didn't save her that day

Hats off to this Lady bus driver who noticed this little girl walking by the street. And when she confronted her the girl is only five years old and lost. She comforted her until the Cops arrived. A lot of things could have happened to that little girl, probably too many terrible things to mention. But thanks to that driver she's been saved. I still wonder though how she got lost in the first place, there must be some accountability..
I really don't want to imagine what might have happened to this little girl had this bus driver not stopped... Like and share to celebrate this amazing bus driver! ?? 👍🏻
@Nawsheen (22942)
• Mauritius
Fortunately the lady bus driver helped her. It is dangerous for a child to roam alone nowadays. She did a great job. I am wondering where the parents were
Hello @Nawsheen They probably pick their daughter at the police station, they didn't make a follow up interview.
@cacay1 (32536)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Nawsheen ,that is rightWhat if the child was raped and killed? The parents are so irresponsible. They should 24/ 7 care of their child.
@Nawsheen (22942)
• Mauritius
@cacay1 Exactly the parents are to be blamed
Now that is a good lady that bus driver. Yes imagine the horror that could have befallen the child if she had not come to the rescue. Kudos to her!
Hello @TiarasOceanView A lot could have happen to her that day if the driver didn't save her.
@cacay1 (32536)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@TiarasOceanView That child is so lucky for she fell into the hands of the right person.
@cacay1 Yes she is blessed.
It is nice that the little girl was not harmed. Where are the parents of the child?
@cacay1 (32536)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Shavkat , I also wonder why the child litter in a far place Her parents are so irresponsible.They supposed not to have a baby.
They didn't have a follow up interview @Shavkat
@cacay1 I agree. They will cry if things happen to this child. It is so irresponsible.
I wonder if he got out of a closed gate by just wandering.
I don't know where the girl came from, either from home or school @sharon6345
@cacay1 (32536)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Letranknight2015 What did the mother do why her child was not monitored?
@Letranknight2015 I know I understand.
@ridingbet (47049)
yes i watched this on FB.
@cacay1 (32536)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@ridingbet , Did you see how many LIKES does the lady driver earn? More or less 2 6 8 million viewers and LIKES plus more or less 289, 000 shares.
Maybe I will watch again to see if she's reunited with her family.
@ridingbet (47049)
@Letranknight2015 i believe the kid was brought to her house by a police officer.