why is our flag & our cross's so offensive?

@sugartoes (41236)
Greencastle, Indiana
Hello mylotters, hows it going? I hope all had a great day & even a better evening to go with it. I have been checking out the news & found that there are some really hardship people against the things that make us who we are & they don't like it. What is it that people DON'T like about our flag & the cross's across our states that represents more than death but life & Christ at the same time for us. They took down the Robert E lee statue not too long ago now they arguing over our flag & our cross's too what the flip they think we are just NO BODIES? People are so cruel to desecrate the grave yards & terrorize everyone they can & what are we doing about it? I say we need to SPEAK up for OUR RIGHTS! ! ! What's NEXT? we can't go out at certain times of the day or stay out at certain times of the night or shop at certain times of the month or spend so much money? I feel it's gonna come down to we're not going to be able to do ANYTHING (we want to do) but what the OTHER side want's us to do what kind of life is that?
FOXNEWS. Thanks for watching. Don't forget like and subscribe!!! Charles Krauthammer, Tucker Carlson, Tucker Carlson Tonight, Executive Branch, White House, ...
I hope people are preparing for the worst that can happen. I am not a doomsdayer but people have to realize now there are forces trying to crush every bit of our country and from within not just outside forces. I have got over the sad part and am now prepared.
@sugartoes (41236)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@TiarasOceanView yeah I'm working on it but it's just not working like I was hoping so how are you prepared for the worst?
@sugartoes Mostly just mentally littletiger. I do not have the means to bulk up or anything like that.I do stay as fit as possible in case of extreme survival scenarios. But it is very important to be aware and not hide our heads in the sand about all that is happening. I know that our familiar way of life is coming to an end. We can only do what we can do within our means.
@sugartoes (41236)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@TiarasOceanView are you trying to stash away some survival stuff like water & food & clothes & so on cause you KNOW that just may be needed along with some cash.
I love the cross and, the flag.
@sugartoes (41236)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@TRBRocks420 you do I do but there's outsiders that just hate them & I heard the other day that there are (4) people {4} that want to take the cross down in a Pens state park cause it OFFENDS them W T ? I will go off my ever loving rocker if they take it down.
@cacay1 (33002)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@TRBRocks420 Me, too.They are symbols of our faith, trust and strong belief of history before and today. Cross and flags play very important role in our lives for they came into existence because of solid proofs of their historical backgrounds.There are so many morons this time.
@cacay1 (33002)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@sugartoes They are senseless beings.
@cacay1 (33002)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Why did they synchronize to remove the cross and the statue of Lee? They are getting satanic now, that is why terrorism does not end because of the people's terror actions.
@sugartoes (41236)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@cacay1 I agree with you,
@VivaLaDani13 (20495)
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes I guess because not everyone is religious. I'm not sure. People get offended and whiny for most things these days anyway.
@sugartoes (41236)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 our nation is SO divided it's not funny any more.
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes You got that right!
@sugartoes (41236)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 let me ask you a off the wall question do you find me pretty interesting on here with what I post? If so how, in what way,why & how? I'll tell you why later. IN the mean time you might want to check this out in FULL.
This ought to get your attention every time you cross a bridge in your area, is it SAFE? could it be one of YOUR roads falling apart? Lord help us ALL as I...
I really don't know the answers to that. Maybe people don't like the freedom both our flag and the cross represent.
@sugartoes (41236)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him I have to agree with you.