JJ's Vinyl Madness Countdown #878

Scar picked today's music but it wasn't quite what he thought it would be...he thought there would be birds and skwirrels and raccoons and skunks and deer..maybe a whistlepig or two...but it was just hoomins making noise. And he told the old joke about what do you call a dog walking on a beach? Sandy Claws. Welcome to Summer myLot. The Beach Boys - Pet Sounds
Provided to YouTube by Universal Music Group Wouldn't It Be Nice (Digitally Remastered 96) · The Beach Boys Pet Sounds ? 1996 Capitol Records, Inc. All right...
@minx267 (14580)
• Hartford, Connecticut
Wait? No Muskrat Love? Need to remedy this...
Here are the Captain & Tennille performing one of their BIG HITS on the Toni Tennille Show in 1980.
And I don't like the original version either
@minx267 (14580)
• Hartford, Connecticut
Love love love them. Poor old Scar and you must be roasting there.
@FourWalls (14659)
I will preface this by saying I heard this album for the first time some 40 years after its release. Having said that, I don't get it -- regarding why it's the #2 album on Rolling Stone's list of 500 greatest albums. "Wouldn't It Be Nice" is a good song, "God Only Knows" is a great song, "Sloop John B" is on my 100 favorites list, so that's what I think of that one. I just didn't see it as earth-shaking. I guess I just wasn't made for that time. And why didn't Scar pick out Cat Scratch Fever????
Is it true that there is music intended for pets?
I thought Scar would pick his favorite Cat Stevens.
Great summer music.
@Lolaze (3164)
Not even a single meow in the song. What a let down.
@EddieHands (37815)
meow what a magical song!! I like those big records!
So sorry that Scar was disappointed due to his choice of music. Well, there need to be albums to entertain kitty cats. I bet you could find one that dear Scar would enjoy! The Lion Sleeps Tonight may do it. . Scar would enjoy, "A-weema-weh, a-weema-weh, a-weema-weh, a-weema-weh"
Love this one! Great pick Scar, you did not disappoint me