Media People Should Stay Away From Politics!

Calgary, Alberta
Media people should stay away from politics. What I mean is they should NOT favor one party over the other. They should stick to telling real news not fake news. CNN, NYT, MSNBC, to name a few are pro-Democratic party; while Fox News and Breitbart are pro-Republican party. This thing results to fake news! No kidding, fake news turns President Trump's face orange-red! But that is nothing compared to extreme disappointment and sadness felt by CNN newscasters on a loss of a candidate they supported and favored to win. President Trump, please shut up! Don't add insult to injury, sir!
@salonga (27957)
Hmm, their faces could tell what was in their heart and mind.
• Calgary, Alberta
@salonga . . Surely they are thinking or even begging the heavens to let the "the most hated one" to be hit by lightning.
@salonga (27957)
• Dallas, Texas
@antonbunot You can't manipulate the ignorant masses without a few compelling white lies sprinkled with a grain of truth. Every devil born in mortal flesh knows that. But to be frank, religious sprinkled jargon aside, this is human nature to acquire power however you can. And manipulating perceptions of the world is a form of power. Power and dominance is intoxicating hence why these media folk won't stay away from it, as they've become addicted to creating outcomes in society.
@bluesa (14131)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
I have stopped watching CNN for now. Everything is out of control @antonbunot I can't keep up with all the fighting.
• Calgary, Alberta
@bluesa I also stopped watching CNN months ago. 100% of what they are talking is about Trump and Russia.
@bluesa (14131)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@antonbunot it is like a broken record already.
• Calgary, Alberta
@bluesa broken record! Yeah, they are. It is because their hearts are broken due to the loss of their favorite candidate to a clown.
@mandala100 (48273)
I think they better reminded of the contents of the Canons of Journalism or some sort of ethical conduct? But how could you reconcile this with ones Freedom of Expression, Freedom of Speech and Freedom of the Press?
• Calgary, Alberta
No reconciliation! They should just focus on telling real news to the world! An example of real news - - "Lil' Rubio made fun of Prez Trump small hands . . . and that small hands signify some other part of the human body tiny, too!" This is real news as it is believed that tiny hands signify some other part of the body tiny, too . . and that Senator Rubio made fun of Trump's small hands. . . No fake news!
@anniepa (27238)
@antonbunot It was also real news that Trump then bragged about the size of some other part of his body, I'm pretty sure yet another of his many, many lies.
@mandala100 (48273)
@antonbunot That's so pretty funny.
True. Journalists should report and that is all.
• Calgary, Alberta
@paigea . . . Used to . . but journalists now are propagandists!
I think he had indigestion!
• Calgary, Alberta
@toniganzon LOL . . . It is not indigestion that is turning his face orange; it may be his inability to make love with his beautiful, sexy wife . . O, sorry for my late response, pretty lady . . . my account got deleted (maybe by mistake) before I could respond to your comment. Salaksak_69 was me. They revived my old account without any explanation from them after I messaged them. My new account is gone. I think it was due to my last post - - I made fun of CNN anchors . . I am guessing site management is liberal not conservative. [
@antonbunot I don't think you got deleted. Anyway, so glad to have you back....
• Calgary, Alberta
@toniganzon So, how come I could not log in. And that "user does not exist" kept popping up? After I opened a new account, I messaged admin . . I finally was able to log in and my new account disappeared. Received no comment from admin though. Anyway, glad to be able to log in again.
I find it funny when people say celebrities and other famous people shouldn't have a say on political things but then no one wants to talk about how the U.S. just elected a celebrity as our president for the next 4 years. If celebrities should keep their opinions to themselves then they also shouldn't be able to run for president. I understand that Hilary is considered famous/celebrities but she is known for her political stuff and being the first lady at one time and not for being a host on a TV show.
• Calgary, Alberta
@CaseyRoss9966 Well, I respect your opinion . . but I am talking about the media people. They are not celebrities. They are just ordinary people like you and me. Their job is to tell real news . . they should not favor one party over the other. See the result - - fake news. And look at their facial expression upon learning that their favored candidate lost! Trump was a TV celebrity. I don't appreciate his attitude . . his rhetoric . . his style during the campaign. But then he clearly won.
@antonbunot If they are on TV and people can identify them as the news man or woman than they are slightly famous/a celebrity. There are at least local celebrities to the people who watch their news. Our anchormen go to local events sometimes and they are famous because almost everyone in town knows the. There are even big reporters and news people that everyone knows universally and that makes them famous no matter what their job is and come on it has been years since news channels or reports have actually reported real news. For years they have been used for propaganda for something. Most of the stuff on the news is just depressing and meant to scare us in some way or another. We should all do our own research and not rely on things like news channels for accurate information. Also, I don't care for Trump or Hillary. It was a downhill slope with both. Neither were better than the other. America has been going downhill way before Trump or Hillary decided to run for President. Money and Greed have ruined us all.
@anniepa (27238)
@antonbunot Actually for SOME of these media people their job is to analyze the news and current events and give their opinions. There are straight reporters who are supposed to be objective and unbiased as much as possible and then there are commentators and analysts who are there to discuss what's going on.
@ridingbet (57740)
and you changed the picture. good for you, my friend.
• Calgary, Alberta
@ridingbet . . Yeah, the first one - I took a picture from TV. I hate CNN . . fake news!
@ridingbet (57740)
@antonbunot but the FOX news was also construed as fake news agency. what is your idea about that?
• Calgary, Alberta
@ridingbet CNN, MSBC, FoxNews, Politico, NYT, and so on are reporting fakes news. They hate Trump. But Fox News is a bit more moderate than the others. They find nothing positive about Trump. They are all siding weak Obama and Clinton. Breitbart News is pro-Trump though
@anniepa (27238)
Some of these media people are supposed to give their opinions, that's what they get paid for. There's a difference between straight news reporters who are supposed to be objective and unbiased and commentators and analysts who are there to participate in panel discussions and to give their expert opinions on politics and current events. CNN and MSNBC regularly have commentators from both sides on their shows while Fox is pretty much right-wing all the time with a very few token exceptions. I think Trump turns his own face orange-red, doesn't he?
• Calgary, Alberta
@anniepa CNN clearly is against Trump. They hate him. Nothing good about the man (all bad) coming from their mouths. That is what really disappoints me.
@anniepa (27238)
@antonbunot With all due respect, I think you're watching at the wrong time because it's far from "all bad" about Trump on CNN. Jeffrey Lord is on just about every time I flip it on there and he's one of Donald's biggest defenders. There are several others whose names I can't remember right now who are also on all the time. To be honest, I'm disappointed whenever I hear someone say something "good" about him because it makes some people who don't watch much news get a false impression of him.
• Calgary, Alberta
@anniepa One thing I like of him is his tough stance on illegal immigrants.
@vandana7 (66823)
I agree. They misuse their power, do not know how much they exercise and often turn nasty to the guests.
• Calgary, Alberta
Especially those CNN anchors.
@vandana7 (66823)
@antonbunot .. My father loves to watch that noisy thing...I always end up with a headache if I sit for even half an hour .. I guess I am simply not cut out to tolerate such folks.
You are right that media people should stay away from politics and not favor one country or person over another.
Yes, I absolutely agree. As journalists and newscaster or in media practice, they shouldn't really show what party they like. They should hide it if ever they do like one party.