I need to visit my Optometrist

Myopia
Myopia / Nearsighted Eyes Test Chart People without myopia see Einstein (white beard old man) People with nearsighted see Marilyn Monroe (Sexy woman) Covered with an eye, with another look at the image. However, in the event that you see Marilyn you may need to visit your Optometrist. Gee, I really need to have an appointment with my Optometrist now!
I don't see anything....or I mean I don't see Marilyn
@CookieMonster46 Hi there, Which means you are not a myopic and is good to have your eyes checking regularly.
• Asansol, India
I am also myopic. But you have to visit once a month or so. I will also have to. Lol
@mysimplelot Thank you for the feedback. I have my blurry eyes checked this afternoon.
@mandala100 (25004)
You better be my friend. There's no substitute to one's eye if you go blind.
@mandala100 Thank you friend. Yes indeed and I have my blurry eye checked this afternoon.
@moirai (1354)
Well, I'm myopic and wearing my glasses now. So I saw Einstein when I first looked at the picture. But yes, if I take my glasses off, I see Marilyn Monroe.
@moirai Thank you for the feedback. That was what happened to me, it scared me as I saw Marilyn and Einstein. It's really so stressful and I have my eye checked at the hospital.
@Elisa1234 (7656)
I am also myopic. I dont like to wear glassess. I like contact lense.