A simple little question ~

@Trensue (5254)
Wow, today I had someone ask me a simple little question and it softened my heart and reminded me how important gratitude is. It was a real wake up call. Let's see what it does for you. What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday? What do you think?
@prashu228 (25614)
I am good today , I thank God for everything he gave me..
@Trensue (5254)
I say that - but maybe I need to be more grateful specifically.
I would still have what I got, I try my best to thank god daily for everything and the list is long.
@Trensue (5254)
Good for you, some days I am lacking.
@josie_ (7410)
I'll try to think of a longer list for today. But seriously, what we make of each day would depend on our mindset. Being grateful with what we have is a mindset.
Id wake up to the same as i do every day then.
I would be as happy today as I was yesterday. I am not a big fan of prayer. I believe in hoping for the best in my ability to do things. I put my faith in myself. No one else. But on the chance, I might say a prayer it is always for the roof over my head. My friends on mylot. The good and the bad in my life and my family. so with that said I am good.