Beauty and the beast!!!

@hema7213 (3521)
Hello, I have mentioned so many times that I love watching movies....and I watch one movie every day....if there is no work pressure.... So I take out some time to watch this beauty and beast movie.... THe movie is totally copy of the classic animated version....And personally I like the classic version more than that.... the things that I don't like about this movie is the 2 main characters....beauty and beast.... They should cast more beautiful girl....(emma watson has done great job no doubt) and personally beast is better looking than the man who is cursed....
@vsai2008 (9889)
I too like the classical versions more than live action ones..but i really liked the Cindrella live action film.. I didnt watch beauty and beast so cant comment on the film, i hope to see it soon for emma watson atleast :) good day :)
@hema7213 (3521)
Yaa...cinderella new version is so amazing and grand hit movie...that's why we thought that this movie will also be so amazing...that make me more disheartened .....
@vsai2008 (9889)
@hema7213 I lovee that blue dress of cindrella..it felt like she was on clouds LOL
I thought Beauty and the Beast was excellent abd all cast members were spot on to the animated version. Both Beauty and the Beast did a wonderful job.