Were You In Old Mylot?

@stbrians (11873)
Kakamega, Kenya
How I wish I had experienced both the new and old mylot. I was so much involved in Bubbles to mind other sites. How was old mylot?
• Marion, Kansas
@JJ was here just before I was. Even the old myLot often had changes as it grew. There was more bickering and infighting then, I believe. I earned for the first time here on November 14, 2006. It is the fine people that makes the forum run. It is a privilege to have friends around the world.
@stbrians (11873)
• Kakamega, Kenya
You are right. I love people around the world
myLot was around several years before B was. In the old version, we had stars next to our names as our 'reputation' which was influenced by how other people rated us, and they also influenced what we earned for posting. I personally prefer this version.
@stbrians (11873)
• Kakamega, Kenya
It seems it was a great site by then. Then it stopped paying. What was the case that prompted the stop
@stbrians Because the site was sold and the new owners chose to stop paying
@stbrians (11873)
• Kakamega, Kenya
@JolietJake So it exchanged hands?
@amandajay (17826)
• Sri Lanka
No idea, even I like to know
@stbrians (11873)
• Kakamega, Kenya
It is quite an interesting topic.
@amandajay (17826)
• Sri Lanka
@stbrians (11873)
• Kakamega, Kenya
@amandajay Just read the comments and learn
Old mylot was way much better than Bubblews. But when bubblews came and disappeared, and mylot started paying again, the bubblews people treated mylot similarly like bubbles in terms of posting style. In the past, it wasn't like that in mylot. People really interact even in a comment in a discussion. So, for example, there's this discussion, and one person has commented on that, those who read the discussion would also read all the comments before even posting their own. There was no duplicate of comments and generic ones like, good luck, that's great, etc. Because people read the comments first before making their own. It' was really the REAL interaction thing here in the past. That's the one thing I missed the most about the old mylot.
@stbrians (11873)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Sounds like it was a great site. I was in Bubbles but only joined late last year. Am barely a year here
@stbrians Yeah you mentioned it in your post that you were from Bubblews. You used the same name and photo.
@stbrians (11873)
• Kakamega, Kenya
@toniganzon Not photo but name 'yes'. Sometimes I changed to stbrians14
They started I think back in 2005 but it was a year later they started paying. I was here back in 2008 and struggled to follow rules.
The earliest I have found is March 2006, and now the earliest I can find on the WayBack Machine is June 2006
@stbrians (11873)
• Kakamega, Kenya
You survived then and lived to tell the tale
@stbrians (11873)
• Kakamega, Kenya
@JolietJake It is a long time Am happy you survived till I met you
I've been more than 5 years here now.
@stbrians (11873)
• Kakamega, Kenya
How was it before my friend?
@stbrians I am enjoying it. my friend.