The month is flying by.

I had not done my budget at all this month. Normally it's done at least three times by this date. I need to get to checking what I have in swagbucks to offer towards my cash for bills. I have plans that I did not have before. I am going to enjoy them. I am going to ask Adrain to look for yard sales during his rides out of town. Maybe I could find someone selling a bin of beanie babies. I would offer a nice amount and take them all.
I am floored this month with expenses..I have 66 cents left..I am sure I will be homeless soon..this is what I keep thinking..even after all I have done with paying all bills on time. It is not just me, there are plenty of others in the same boat. Hope you get that bucket of beanie babies to resell.
I would help you before it gets that far. You know that so it will be ok.
@sharon6345 Sorry for the rant...I am at the end of my rope here ..I do and do and do and nothing goes my freaking way..I am an honest person too. Yeah I know, just letting off steam thanks.
@TiarasOceanView Do it all you want I sure do understand and I will always understand.
Yes it is and I have not received but one power bill. For the most part the power bills and one water bill is different each month and all the rest are the same. Sometimes I have to pay someone for working but I also know that amount before hand. I always do the bills once a month and its just about always at the end of the month.
That is good I do mine about three times. I will do it in a few days.
I have a few beanie babies that are the looney tunes. I don't have all of them, and I am not sure if they are TY brand. I used to have a lot more of them. My ex used to collect them as well, or rather his mother for him. Have you looked on craigslist for listings of yard sales in your area? Check facebook groups as well. I hope you can find someone who is selling them. I don't set up a budget though I really should, and I should try to swagbuck more.
@sharon6345 Oh yes I know which one you are talking about. I don't use the apps anymore and just do everything from my laptop. I used to use the apps a few years ago when I was needing the money.
@ScribbledAdNauseum I am sorry it's not an ap it's encrave on the computer. The video is Tv with orange nd red on it.
@sharon6345 Yes, Iv'e used that before. I was referring to when you were talking about the apps.
@dodo19 (29203)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Hopefully, you are able to get your budget done. It's always nice to be able to have it done and things planned for.
Yes, that is true so I will work on it in a day or two. That will allow me the rest of the bills to come in.
@dodo19 (29203)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@sharon6345 Sounds like a good plan.
@dodo19 I do think so myself.
@HazySue (18462)
Thank goodness everyhing is paid for this month.. hope you find a bin of beanie babies.
That is good for sure. I love it when that happens.
@HazySue (18462)
@sharon6345 me too. Too bad it isn't that way every month.
@HazySue yes that is the truth.
I have a bin or 2 of beanie babies up in my attic. I wish I had somewhere to display them because they are so darn cute.
I wish I had kept mine I had all the retired ones going for big bucks.
@sharon6345 It is tricky with the retired ones because they have to have certain versions of the tags and stuff. I just like them because they are so cute.
@NJChicaa Yes and I gave all my good ones to a lady with no money for gifts. I am so hoping she was not scamming me.
@Tina30219 (28296)
• Onaway, Michigan
I hope you enjoy your plans whatever they are and that it is something fun for you. I hope Adrian finds some garage sales and they are selling some beanie babies and you get them.
That is what I am going to hope for as well.
@Tina30219 (28296)
• Onaway, Michigan
Hope you get your budgeting done
Thanks, I sure will get it done.
I was lucky this month all my pills paid by the 15th. Just have to worry about the water bill next month as it has been hundreds of time a day washing my hands months as my OCD (an actual diagnosis that no medicine i have tried helps and I have tried them all helps). I have a feeling my water will be enormous Will probably have to take money out of my savings for it.I hope you get a couple of buckets of Beanie Babies
@Nawsheen (22941)
• Mauritius
I have some of those beanie babies which I have kept safely
The beanie babies that you would sell sounds like a great idea!!! I wish you luck at finding some!!!