Tomorrow I Will Catch Up! New Computer Arrives!

Last night I was so frustrated with my computer behaving with great prejudice at every turn. Some of you might recall I planned on replacing it on Monday and everything went south because of system problems at the store. Last night I came home from a meeting and worked to resolve that. Upon getting things worked out through a different store (Staples) I went to sleep and started today with a new determination. At 9 am I arrived at Staples and tried to look over the electronics there. well they had a stock problem and in the process I talked with the sales person and came to a solution. While the computer was not in the store and only one tablet that I was interested in was available, it was possible to order them and have them delivered. I would have thought that it would take until Monday and hesitated until the sales person confirmed that it would be here tomorrow! The warehouse is just across the state line and so it goes out Via Fed Ex today and should be here tomorrow. This was a pleasant surprise. Tomorrow I will be able to get it set up and respond with no concern of crashing or dropped messages. So I hope to catch up on my responding and reading starting tomorrow. This is only more exciting as @Susan2015 will have a tablet to play her games on again too! It will be an Amazon Fire HD! Then there is the replacement TV I found at Walmart.... The jury is out until @Susan sees it but I am thinking she will like it as she no longer will have a line going down one side and several black zones to look at.
@topffer (31216)
• France
What brand have you chosen ?
@topffer Reluctantly I went with HP. The info Is As Follows: Hp Notebook 15", Intel Core I7, 1tb 5400rpm Serial Ata Hdd, 8 gig Ram,windows 10
@topffer (31216)
• France
@Berniezeitler Good choice, I buy only HP or Lenovo laptops.
@topffer I'm usually Lenovo, Asus or Acer! My past experience with HP soured me to it. Now they are getting a second chance.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
How much was the Fire HD? I have been thinking about getting the other half a Kindle.
@thislittlepennyearns I bought the one with 16 Gig so it was a bit more but my 'out the door price (including 6% sales tax) was $84.79. Had I gone with half the storage it would have been 49.00+ tax approximately.