Good afternoon myLot

Hey everyone. I hope your day is going well. It is gorgeous outside with a current temperature of 89 degrees F. It doesn't feel that hot in the house, though. I guess there isn't much humidity in the air. I just woke up from a 3 hour nap! I knew that workout this morning was hard but it really took it out of me. I was completely OUT! I just had a little snack of chips and salsa. I need to get the parrot fed, do some laundry, you know--the usual afternoon chores. Then I am going to get started on a new Mexican recipe for dinner. What's everyone else up to this afternoon?
Wow! a three-hour nap! I sometimes take a two or so hour nap. I don't get to nap long as I can't say sleeping long as I will get up automatically in most cases.Even at night, I wake up after a few hours! Most sleep is four or five horus a night of solid sleep. I didn't do much today. It is now about 6;15 pm and I am in my room getting ready to go to sleep. I will be starting my sleep frame of mind! It could happen in I don't know what time, yet but will get to sleep soon. Just don't know when I want too take my night meds which include a med for sleeping! Hope dinner turns out super!
Thanks. I hope it does too. I wasn't expecting to nap that long but that workout really took it out of me. Oh well.
@NJChicaa I hope you don't have as hard of a workout tomorrow as it shouldn't, I don't think put you to sleep for three hours! But, on the bright side, you had a great workout!
@Marty1 yes it was a great workout. You can tell that I definitely didn't slack off!
@vsai2008 (7667)
In India its 2:00am and no power, was not getting any sleep so woke up LOL Glad you had a good workout :) Hope you have a good day ahead :)
oh man. Go back to bed!
@vsai2008 (7667)
@NJChicaa going going..LOL
@mandala100 (36233)
Hi good afternoon to you, although it's still early morning here in Hong Kong 4:19 a.m. See you later.
Good morning!
75.2 °F, Humidity 93%, Expect occasional thunderstorms to end at 8:30pm.
That humidity number isn't so nice. Yuck.
@Tina30219 (32903)
• Onaway, Michigan
Glad you had a good nap after a workout like that sounds like you needed it. I got most of my stuff packed to leave tomorrow except what I will use for my shower and doing my hair will pack that in the morning once done using it. Enjoy your new mexican recipe tonight I hope it is good
Thanks. I hope so too. Need new ways to make chicken. I hate chicken.
@Tina30219 (32903)
• Onaway, Michigan
@NJChicaa Wow I can understand why now
@Tina30219 yeah it is bad. I discovered boneless skinless chicken thighs but turns out that my husband's family was poor when he was growing up and that's all HE ate so he doesn't want that. Chicken is a very touchy subject around here!
We basically have the same glorious weather as you! I will give myself a few more minutes on here, then off to do things. You must have been exhausted!!! Enjoy your dinner!
It was a very difficult workout. We shall see what they have in store for me tomorrow morning!
@NJChicaa Lol! You may need a nap every afternoon!
@DianneN I hope not!
@RubyHawk (21899)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I had a doctors appointment then came home and rested. I was wiped out.
I need to make a couple of doctor appointments for next week. Ugh.
@RubyHawk (21899)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@NJChicaa I hope you don't have to wait for the doctor but I always do.
Wow thats a heck of a nap. You mustve needed it!
I know!
You are living the leisure life! Enjoy your evening.
Leisure life after they tried to kill me at the gym this morning.