Feminist Man

Indonesia
Is it wrong for a men to become a feminist? Is it too sissy? I am a feminist men and that's come with a good reasons. I have a lot of respect on women. Borned in a country with dark history for women wich women used to stayed at home and not allowed to get education really hit me hard. I have a vision where women and men are having the same opportunity in this life. And im glad nowadays women are able to become independent. My respect on women also came from my mom who gave me a strong women figure. The way she carried me on her womb, gave birth to me, and raising me pouring blood, tears, and sweat. I am grateful and proud for having this feminist vibes inside me :)
I congratulate you but I don´t this that that makes you a feminist man. I think it is just normal and fair to respect all people, independent of their genre, religion or culture. That only makes us decent people and we don´t have to think it is wrong.
@stbrians (12681)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Wow!
@atoz1to10 (6834)
It's good to see that you think high of women...and we have to thank your mum for it. Do you have any sisters? Wife?
I do have sister
@atoz1to10 (6834)
@Drelbwky That's good... your sister must be very proud of you too.
@Lupita234 awesome
@mandala100 (39745)
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and your experience!
:)
My father called himself a feminist. He believed we all should be equal. It is a good way to be.
Im saluting your father
This is not at all wrong. I'm glad that you have such mentality
No... Not at all. What's the big deal?
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@Drelbwky All I can say is,I highly appreciate you.Keep up.
Thank you :)
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@Drelbwky You are welcome.