Rebuilding, Figuring Out And Catching Up Soon!

Okay so the new computer arrived about an hour and a half ago. I am now waiting on updates to the new computer. At this rate it may be tonight before I start rebuilding everything and get it up to take the place of this old dyeing one. In the meantime I am looking at how to get things going on the Amazon Fire. It seems to be a bit less than helpful as of yet. Does anyone have advice? Change happens quickly with some things but in the midst of those fast changes come the slow drawn out processes, If anyone has advice I could use it. If you are interested in how it is going keep an eye on the posts. Excited frustration describes where I am at the moment.
What do you need to know about the Fire..is it a tablet you bought? And yes new computer or laptop? Updates take a long time sometimes at first.
@TiarasOceanView The Amazon Fire is a tablet/ reader I got for @Susan2015 (I'll Use it too) It's being a pain in the but allowing me to download games at the moment.
@Berniezeitler Okay yeah..I got the fire 7 tablet and also the fire 10 tablet. Had no problems with the 10, but the 7 is a bit of a pain it does not handle great connection.
@TiarasOceanView This is the 10 I just have difficulty with the way it is operating at them moment. Does it give problems downloading from other sites?
• Walnut Creek, California
I have a computer geek friend who helps me when I get a new computer. I hope you have one looking over your shoulder!
@TheHorse I'm a lone geeker! I've done it before for others sometimes it is just a pain because of the internet downloading process.