Passengers~ Movie Review

Boise, Idaho
A 2016 movie with Jennifer Laurence and Chris Pratt. On board ship headed for Homestead II Jim ....... finds himself extracted from his pod and alone on a ship with 5,000 passengers and about 260 staff and crew still asleep. After about a year alone on the ship he happens upon the pod of Aurora Lane one of the passengers. He thinks over whether to waken her or not. Finally he does. They fall in love and living the adventure of it all when one night the bartender robot ,Arthur, innocently tells her Jim awakened her and she blows up. She had a grand plan for her life but what goes on to happen is a great one too. The ship malfunctions and they must correct it before the entire ship blows and all passengers on board parish. This a very exciting movie. Very well acted, extraordinary special effects and a great storyline.
I liked this film a lot. I happen to love that guy Chris Pratt...he has been in several others I liked too.
@jaiho2009 (39001)
Any new movie to recommend sweetie
@jaiho2009 It may seem childish, but the Disney movie MOANO!!! It is good for you and kids both..I watched it and LOVED it!!
Watch the brand new trailer for Disney’s Moana! See the film, starring Dwayne The Rock Johnson & Auli'i Cravalho, in theatres in 3D this Thanksgiving! Websit...
@jaiho2009 (39001)
@TiarasOceanView done with it sweetie Even watched Beauty and the Beast
@silvermist (20085)
I was rather in two minds as to seeing it or not.I think I would watch it.Seems o be a good one.Thanks for the review.
@silvermist (20085)
@celticeagle Will be watching it soon.So then I could watch the second one too.
@Debscrochet (1093)
Sounds like a good movie. Thanks for the review.
Really good.
I saw the clips for it and it did look interesting. I never did see it.
I finally have and it was more than I thought it would be.
@jaiho2009 (39001)
Sounds thrilling , will check on that and thanks for this review
Sure. Hope you enjoy it too.
I like this movie. It has good special effects. And its story is good. It makes me to have a deep thought, too. Living alone is not easy at all. Having a company is better. I am glad that it has a happy ending.
@pgntwo (21952)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
I enjoyed the film, some tremendous scenes, and one or two leaps of faith :)