Favorite Child Actor or Actresses in a TV Sitcom # 8- Mark Paul Gosselar.

Banks, Oregon
Coming in at # 8 on my favorite child actor or actresses in a TV sitcom series is Mark Paul Gosselar, who played Zach in the hit TV show Saved by the bell. Zach played the girl crazy, cl@ss clown of Bayside high, he usually dated the beautiful Kelly Kapowski, then his best friends were Screech and, Jesse. I guess Lisa too, but I remember he was especially close to Jesse as a friend and, it was always funny the interactions, with Mr. Belding. Hard to think of a particular episode, but I remember this one in the picture, where him and, Slater were both trying to get Kelly's hart around their neck, for the homecoming dance. Picture is from IMBD. Some information verified at IMBD Saved by the bell, lasted from 89-92.
That was definitely a good show. I use to get up early every day to watch it before getting ready for school
Yeah, one of my favorites for sure, they should bring the repeats back to TV.
@TRBRocks420 they are on tv.
@Courtlynn I haven't seen them on any station here in a few years at least.
Oh my gosh I love Saved by the bell and Zach too of course! Lol. I love the episode where they do the play of Romeo and Juliet. I also like the one where the guys and girls had to go against each other with games like a bake off and an obstacle course. Bringing back memories here...
Good to see another fan and, yes those were all great episodes. Lots of laughs from that show and, glad I brought back some good memories.
• Richfield, Utah
Holy hell, I had quite the crush in him back in the day. But not as big a crush as some of my best guy friends had in Tiffani Amber Thiessen! Lol
Lol I am sure a lot of girls did and, yes Tiffani Amber Thiessen will be coming up in this series later.
• Richfield, Utah
@TRBRocks420 lol, cool :)
Definitely the funniest one on the show. I know that as an adult, he's a very avid cyclist.
For sure Zach was hilarious and, very clever too, also that's cool.
@CRK109 (14353)
I've liked him a lot since those days. I've seen him quite a bit on TV, including CSI!
Good to see another fan and, I have see him on CSI a few times too.
I never watched this one, but I can see why it would be popular for those who were teens and pre-teens.
It was a very funny show and, yes was very relateable as a teenager at the time or kid.