I love Southern Grove Sea Salt Dry Roasted Peanuts.

Dallas, Texas
There are many reasons I like shopping at ALDI MARKET and one of them is those sea salted dry roasted peanuts, with that Green and blue label with the Southern Grove logo on it. They just started selling them in jars that are 16 ounces in volume. Mmm. I can't stop eating them! They don't have that bitter after taste that many other brands have. Aldi has outdone itself with this product. I also have to admit, I should have bought a case.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
We don't have an Aldi and I've never been there
• Dallas, Texas
That is sad to hear. I think you would enjoy this store. They originated out of Germany I believe.
Next time by a case and hide them from everyone. That would be good. I have never been in a ALDI MARKET.
• Dallas, Texas
The location is important. Find out where one is near your location and make sure it is one in good standing. There are ways to find out, usually the hard way, by going there and seeing for yourself. If you can't find an Aldi near you, then try to see if you can find a friend online who has access to Aldi and pay them to ship you a case of those great tasting peanuts. Yum Yum Yum. Alternately, maybe Amazon Prime Pantry has that brand. Never thought of it until now. You can order food items and have them shipped to your residence. Of course, Prime members get discounts that non members loose out on.
@Teep11 (7067)
Oh my goodness. Yes, roasted peanuts are a delight and so are boiled peanuts. Sure could use some peanuts and a glass of ice tea. Have a grand weekend.