Guessing Game: Round 4 Reveal

@CoralLevang (37392)
Here it is, as promised, time for Round 4 Reveal of the Guessing Game!! There were many guesses again. There are some who give multiple answers to cover all the bases. Some people are rather creative! Others tend to go with answers that others have shared. It is always fun to see what people respond, and also to pay attention to exactly how they say it. I knew that it would be a rather easy game this time. Many people mentioned faces, including faces from my paintings. And then there were several who were in agreement on one specific face. Nawsheen gave four guesses with 1. “Design from a curtain…” 2. “(design from) a table mat…” 3. “(design from a) cooking pot”, and lastly 4. “…face from a ‘Starbucks coffee cup’.” Sishy7 and Happsingh concurred with Nawsheen’s final guess. Jecka also mentioned the company's logo, “Starbucks lady eyeball.” I told you all it was “easy”! Yes, this is the Starbucks logo. So, congratulations to @Nawsheen for being the first to recognize it, as such!! But if we were choosing a winner... and If this were a game where a monetary prize would go to the person who was most accurate in going to whom was the MOST accurate, however, this one would have had to go to Jecka ( @Jessicalynnt ). Let me explain-- Although they were both correct in mentioning “Starbucks,” this photograph was taken from the inside of a Starbucks store at the logo light in the window. So, it is most accurately the "eyeball of the lady," as it was not photographed from a coffee cup. Congratulations to all who saw this as a face of any kind. Congratulations to Nawsheen and Jecka for the Starbucks mention! Congrats to sishy7 and Happsingh on joining the team. Congratulations to all who are creative to see other things beyond what some see as obvious. Keep you eyes open for Round 5 the first week of July!! It's not going to be as easy this next time! Here is the original Round 4 Game for this Reveal post:
It's that time again! It is round four of the Guessing Game: What is it? I have been told recently that I have made the game 'too hard.' As there are...
I keep missing these. I am just so tired this time of the month. I will try to do better next time. Congratulations to those who saw this as the face.
@CoralLevang (37392)
I am sure that you will find one that you will catch.
@CoralLevang .....I always watch for such things.
@CoralLevang (37392)
@pgntwo (20460)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
Eye and nose, yes. I missed the original post.
@CoralLevang (37392)
Next one will come out in about a week!
@pgntwo (20460)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
@CoralLevang I shall have to keep my eyes peeled for it...
@CoralLevang (37392)
@pgntwo I tag them with guessing game, and what is it
admittedly I had no idea where the eyeball was taken off of, sign, cup, etc. I just knew I knew that eye and nose! lol
@CoralLevang (37392)
Sometimes it's all about how we say something that makes us more accurate than not. By stating it as you did, there was no other answer. It could have been taken off of a cup , off of a box, off of a napkin , anything..... don't you wish I was paying a hundred bucks for the right answer? haha
@CoralLevang well duh! lol, I can always use a 100 bucks.
@CoralLevang (37392)
@ridingbet (34786)
waaahhh! i should have made a right guess if there was a Starbucks coffee stall here. but i think i am 1/8 right about my guess.
@CoralLevang (37392)
:-) Partially right is a good thing. It's all about how you sell it!
@akp100 (13169)
Ha ha.. So this time I am on losing side. Though it was harder for me than easier. But no complains. I will try to concentrate more next time.
@CoralLevang (37392)
It's just for fun. It's how our mind sees things. That is what I love about games like this. I always have taken part in them when I was a child.
@Nawsheen (22849)
• Mauritius
Haha. That's great Looking forward for round 5 now
@CoralLevang (37392)
I'm glad you're looking forward to it. It's going to be a doozy I think
Well i said a face painting.. lol. Hope to get number 5.
@CoralLevang (37392)
That you did! And to be seen as part of a face, was absolutely accurate
Starrbuck design.
@SonjaRae (5797)
Well perhaps I don't frequent the likes of Starbucks enjoy to have known that! Dang it!!
@CoralLevang (37392)
It was green.
@SonjaRae (5797)
@CoralLevang Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
@CoralLevang (37392)
@SonjaRae Um diddle diddle diddle dum diddle I So when the cat has got your tongue there's no need to dismay just summon up this word and then you got a lot to say but better use it carefully or it may change your life...
I thought it was a logo, but I am not very familiar with Starbucks. There are no Starbucks coffee shops or products in our area. Well, I guessed right it was a nose and an eye.
@CoralLevang (37392)
Indeed. I remember playing this kind of game when I was kid a lot that. There was something in a book or a magazine or newspaper. And I remember how they would do things and then how the game was won. I think that helped in some ways determine how I view language and thought process. You had a good eye on that one, pardon the pun!
@CoralLevang I was sure I had already seen somewhere, but the Starbucks logo did not come to my mind. Now they are opening in the city where my mother lives, may be I will see the logo more often when I go to visit her.
@CoralLevang (37392)
@LadyDuck they are certainly becoming an international icon
I am just terrible at this game!!!
@CoralLevang (37392)
We just have to look at our mind's eye. And it's not that you're terrible. You just see things differently than others do. Doesn't mean it's accurate to what is being presented. It means that you see things differently. That's why we need different peoples on teams. What can things be? That's the purpose of this
@SonjaRae (5797)
You and me both John!
@sishy7 (25636)
Yayyy! you got a winner, or rather, co-winners between Nawsheen and Jecka...
@CoralLevang (37392)
But we know where the money prize would have had to go!! I remember losing things on technicalities when I would compete in certain verbal games. I used to get so upset then ask for being a CO winner. I am glad you guys are having fun with this one.