If I can't think of a discussion is it because I have nothing to say or because I want to actually have something to say before making a discussion?

In the past few weeks I have 'abandoned' more discussions that I started to write than I have actually posted. Been trying to 'tone down' the negativity a bit, but I am not really sure why. I've found myself getting several sentences in to writing one, and then just deleting the whole thing. Maybe I need to go rob a bank or something so I'll have a really interesting subject to talk about. Ah well... *raises coughee cup* SALUTE!!! G'mornin' myLotters...here we go again...
@TheSojourner (17304)
Sheesh! The title took me long enough to read!
Why is there no lettuce in ham salad?
@JolietJake I don't know. Why is there no lettuce in ham salad? Enquiring minds want to know!
@CoralLevang I don't know either. It is salad so it should have lettuce...
@nomus24g (24878)
do u need a partner to rob a bank...count me in...I am in need of some hard cash
Omg!!! Most of you planning to rob bank by posting public discussion...Superb
@nomus24g (24878)
@manikarnika waht to join us??? lets ask @JolietJake about the plan
@nomus24g Nope...l have already so many plans which is both useful and useless plans...I hope your team plan will be worthy.All the best
@akp100 (13325)
He he.. At least you are still posting. Each day I thought about starting discussion and then end up only responding others.
I've had to really push myself lately
@akp100 (13325)
@JolietJake Well, if you are pushing your self for this then I guess I am out of the contest.
You have a way with words. I am sure that you'll find something to write about. Wait an hour and maybe Scar will come up with something good.
He could come up with a mouse, or squirrel or even a snake. Which one is best?
@HeartBM (302)
To you it happens sometimes, for me it happens most of the time??Im used to having mental meltdown ahahaha
@HeartBM (302)
@HAPPSINGH I mean I get mental block mostly if not all the time hahaha.
@HeartBM (302)
@HAPPSINGH ahahaha! Its a sign that your a genius
@HeartBM Yeah... Actually l was also like you before.But after playing Zombie and won that game l was changed...Lol
Good morning JJ. I have wrote almost nothing this month, I am not in the mood, it seems I have nothing interesting to say. Well, the important is to be around and have fun.
One can still enjoy socializing around here!
@paigea I fully agree, there is no need to write to enjoy the site.
I have tone down the post that possibly might be the same thing like the last post.
G'mornin to you too JJ. I'm up early enjoying my first cup and watching the news.
@alberello75 (18664)
• Genova, Italy
I know you for a long time. You have potentiality, much talent. You can do...
Luckily I have plenty of potential subjects at the moment. Maybe go chasing plagiarists for a while then write about your successes.
I wouldn't get very far chasing, been kind of short of breath lately
@JolietJake I'm sorry to hear that. In that case, you'll have to sneak up on them.
• Walnut Creek, California
Ooh, can I help you? I haven't seen any lately. But maybe I've just been reading the same people over and over. Do you want to hear my new poem? I'm calling it "Dover Beach by Matthew Arnold."
Negativity just breeds negativity and it can manifest itself in our physical health. I have done the same thing from time to time. Write a few lines, or even entire posts, and then delete them.
I've been doing it constantly lately.
@JolietJake .....Maybe you are going through a new stage in your life. An awakening. Whoa! Stop me.
Good morning to you as well JJ! If you do rob a bank, I expect to get a part of the loot.
@sabtraversa (13331)
Yay, I suggest you to be the clerk counting the loot.
@sabtraversa that would work for me.
@rosekiss (30260)
• Eugene, Oregon
I do that as well. I think I have a good topic and start writing a discussion, and I do end up deleting it as I didn't have as much to say as I thought I have. Most of the time, I will think of something first, before I start one, so that way I will be able to post what I wanted to post. I don't start all that many anyway, as I guess my life has been boring lately. I susually start discussions abut my life, and I might have to stop that, and come up with something else. Oh well, een if I dont' I will still be here to comment back to others.
Even Scar is confused by that title.
If you are going to rob a bank, let us know in advance.
Do you wanna drive the get-away car or something?
@JolietJake If you want to get away fast you don't want me driving - I have not driven in 17 years LOL! I was thinking we might need to save up for your bail money.
@AbbyGreenhill lol,sure if you collect on the month that I get my earnings here,no problem...Bail Money won't be much.
• Walnut Creek, California
Sometimes I want to write about strange connections I've made in my head. Then I worry that such a post might confirm that I'm nuts. Or I just forget what I was going to say.
I was getting ready to comment and Scar interrupted me and I forgot what I was going to say
• Walnut Creek, California
@JolietJake Cats rule the human world.
@saiama (872)
• Mumbai, India
same happens with me i run out of topics fro discussion in fact i had even posted a few discussions which for some reason were deleted by mylot without my permission
Without your permission? No, you gave them permission when you joined...didn't you read the terms you agreed to?
• Chennai, India
Hey JJ, even I go through this sometimes. When I've nothing to say or share, I will just concentrate on responding to discussions .. have a good day..
I've had times like that. The post-to-be sounded good at the time, but eh, for whatever reason it just wasn't worth finishing. And maybe it was just as well . . . it wasn't meant to be . . . oh well. Just another day . . . just another post . . . just another cup of coughee . . . hmmmm, maybe I should just delete this comment .
That could be interesting. How much computer/internet access will you have in prison?.