Good morning to a working day.

Chile
We had a long weekend with Monday as a holiday. Today I had to start all over again getting ready for my trip as I had forgotten some of the things I will take. I checked again the meds, including the new meds that the last doctor gave me. So that is that. Fine. Leticia is washing some garments I will take. If the days are not sunny, I´ll have to dry them hung in the bathroom. I rented the van that will take us to the airport. It was a lot cheaper to have a van all for us as we are 5 people. I will go to Claudia´s house with my suitcase and I´ll come back to her house on our return. Isn´t it wonderful that I am using my lone gray cell on my trip to Aruba! Today, if I have some time, I´ll mylot some. See you, friends.
I am glad that your are going on a trip, I do think you need a vacation. Have fun and stay safe.
We all need vacations. I just read that some scientists in San Francisco said that it is much better for our health to take vacations than to spend the money in gadgets. Clothes, gadgets and jewelry wear off while memories stay forever and can be shared. I loved it.
@Elisa1234 (7681)
Goodmorning. Have a great day see you around
Good morning.
@Elisa1234 (7681)
@marguicha Goodevening friend take care
@Elisa1234 (7681)
@HAPPSINGH yes Im enjoying and im doing well today hope you too
Okay finish getting ready...what is a lone gray cell?
Brain has cells. Neurones. You need at least 2 to make a synapsis and be able to be more than a piece of wood. Imagine a brain with a lonely cell.
@marguicha Oh I get it now..wasn't sure if you were talking about your cell phone lol
You seem to be ready for that wonderful trip!!! Yes, your gray cell will come in hand during your Aruba trip.
Right!
@prashu228 (25805)
Oh .. it's a busy day for you. Hope everything will be done on time. It's sleeping time for us. Good night
Sleep tight!
yes,what is a lonely gray cell.Your cell phone?
Nope. Brain cells
@Nawsheen (22913)
• Mauritius
Enjoy your vacations. Aruba is definitely the best place to be to escape the cold weather
Yes it is. I have been there several times.
@Nawsheen (22913)
• Mauritius
@HAPPSINGH yes i am. But i will be revising during my free time now
@thelme55 (13737)
Wow! To Aruba! That's awesome. Enjoy your vacation.
We will all have fun. The kids will have a swimming pool and a nearby beach. I will have a casino in the resort
See you around later.
@Tracy04 (10575)
Enjoy your trip! Have a nice day! See you after the vacation