Have You Ever Eaten Quinoa? What is it?

Have You Ever Eaten Quinoa? What Is It? Quinoa is, without a doubt, the most nutritious grain ever discovered and YOU can discover it in most grocery stores alongside rice and other grains. You can use it like you use pasta or rice. The United Nations has recently named it as a SUPER CROP, because it has twice as much protein as any other grain, and has NINE essential amino acids It has been shown that the ancient Incas ate quinoa to keep up their stamina for climbing in the Andes Mountains. According to the experts, quinoa’s slow digestion properties ward off cravings, while the other ingredients can curb high blood sugar, which protects from Type 2 diabetes.
@mandala100 (36210)
@IreneVincent Maybe I need to start eating quinoa for its help benifits. Thank you for the information and discussion about quinoa.
If it can lower blood sugar as it claims, diabetics especially should be eating it every day. So many people have diabetes.
@mandala100 (36210)
@IreneVincent Yup you are right on this.
@prashu228 (25814)
I heard a lot of health benefits of quinoa, but never tried. I can see those packs in supermarket s these days. Previously they were not available here
I think the heath benefits are worth the little bit extra in the price between rice and quinoa.
I haven't tried it. It looks so easy to do the meal.
It's a little more expensive than rice but the dietary benefits are worth the difference.
I have eaten it in restaurants, but have never prepared it at home.
It's very easy to prepare, actually. Quinoa has a lot of dietary benefits. It has become very popular here in the USA. I've read several articles about it and seen it prepared on TV shows.
@Elisa1234 (7681)
Sounds delicious! But I never had that too.
You should give it a try. I guess it's available in the Philippines, but I don't know. Have you ever seen it in a grocery store?
@Elisa1234 (7681)
@IreneVincent I would love to try it but I haven't seen it here do I still need to come in your place
@MoonMaa (366)
I have eaten quinoa and I love it. It's my favorite grain to eat.
Quinoa has become very popular in the USA. It's in all the Health Food Stores and also available in the local grocery stores. It's a little bit more expensive than rice or pasta, but worth it, I think.
• Riga, Latvia
I have seen it in stores here but never tired it. I will take a look at the price next time and perhaps try it.
It is a bit more expensive than rice or pasta but I think its worth it for the health benefits.
Nope never had it.