What cheers you up?

I am outside a lot for my job, and as a result, I run into people all the time--new people and people I have known for awhile. Some are nice some are not nice. There is one person here who always cheers me up when I see her. She calls me her angel. I saw her while I was working, and it was not a good day. Lately, I have had a lot on my plate. I consider her my angel. She treats me so well. She gave me a bag of fudge....and do you know I ate that whole bag of fudge in one day?
I can eat sweets anytime and I would be so grateful for that lady..yes she is a good lift to your spirits..she is YOUR angel. I am sorry you have to deal with not nice people. I am glad you enjoyed the fudge What cheers me up is going in my room and being by myself and not being around people..and watching movies.
I could almost laugh. When you are around the wrong people, you will do almost anything to escape.
@MsBooklover That is so true..and I always manage to do so.
@FourWalls (11365)
Fudge will do the trick. Actually, I have to avoid sugar because I have hypoglycemia. But I'll watch you eat it, that'll make me happy.
I don't know if you are a man or a woman, but that is so sweet.
@FourWalls (11365)
@MsBooklover -- female. And thanks.
We all need people like that in our lives, not that they will give us a bag of fudge, but that will cheer us up just by their mere presence.
That is so true. The fudge was delicious, but she treats me so well whenever I see her.
@MsBooklover You need her in your life. I have one person like that in my life too. Her friendship was totally unexpected and the best thing that happened to me in a long time.
@just4him Yes, and I believe God put her there.
@vsai2008 (7582)
Yes, little things matter a lot..big things may or may mot happen..but little things do :)
Oh yes, the little things. Many times you realize that those little things really are the big things.
@vsai2008 (7582)
@1creekgirl (9531)
It's funny how the little things in life can cheer us up sometimes. Fudge always brightens my day.
Angels and fudge.....what a way to go!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Mmm. Fudge. Making other people smile usually cheers me up
April, I agree with you. Making other people smile is a wonderful blessing.
It cheers me up seeing my family.