I decided to take it easy.

Chile
After my last post, I called the taxi that takes me to the hospital for a reasonable price. He will come and take us as I will go with Leticia. I´ll go first to the administrative part of the hospital to see what they want. Then I´ll go to my health insurance. Do wish me luck, please!!! If all goes well, I´ll go with Leticia to the farmer´s market and will buy a nice piece of pork meat to eat when we come back. I can cook it when we are home in the pressure cooker while we have a coffee. I do wish all works out well. Theoretically I should not have to pay much. But the word "theoretically" is what bothers me. Tomorrow I´ll have to be ready early so I´ll say good night. So this is also a good night post. I´ll tell you when I´m back.
@atoz1to10 (6856)
Good luck to you... and let us know your news when you come back please.. Have a goodnite..
There´s no need to worry beforehand. But it is better to know as soon as posible that´s the matter.
@atoz1to10 (6856)
@mandala100 (28249)
@marguicha Alright and good luck. Good night too and see you gain tommorow.
I wish you good luck, I hope there is nothing wrong with the insurance coverage.
@prashu228 (24989)
All the best..hope you tell us the good news..
@Nawsheen (22941)
• Mauritius
Best of luck. I hope everything turns out to be fine. Take care. Goodnight
I hope things will be fine. There will be a great meal. Good night.
Hope all goes well and is cheap. Goodnight
@Elisa1234 (7653)
Goodluck and Goodnight
@vsai2008 (7582)
I wish all works out well :)